BY SEPHORA

An exclusive five-piece brush set with clear jelly pouch. This set contains five full-face makeup brushes for ideal application of eye, cheek, and lip color. Each brush is precision shaped for professional results and features superb durability and craftsmanship. The brushes all fit in the fun, clear jelly pouch with extra room to store your essential beauty products. This set contains: - Round powder brush (goat hair) - Angled brush (goat hair) - Crease brush (goat hair) - Allover shadow brush (synthetic) - Lip brush (synthetic) Brushes are made of either high-quality, cruelty-free natural or synthetic fibers. see more...

Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are so dope.. they beat my face to the gawdddddds okay? They’re better then any other brushes l use. I have really dry and oily skin so the brushes make up in that area l am very happy with this product
LA18💋🅿️ A.
San Jose CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY
Nickola H.
SEPHORA COLLECTION BYOB: Bring Your Own Brushes Break Ups to Make Up Brush Set I love how easy shadows/ contour apply with this set of brush. I have dry to combo skin I would buy this collection again.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a gift from my mother. I love these brushes and use them daily. They clean nicely and I have not had any problems with them at all! I know she bought them at our local Sephora store inside jcpenney. I do not know what she paid for them but I would definitely buy them again.
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kassandra C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set of brushed does the job! It may not be morphe brushes but it's not the type of stick, it's the way you use the stick (; these are great for quick makeup, as well as wonderful for traveling. Thank you for go to makeup brushes!
Jannira M.
York, PA
I love the brushes!!! Cute design and easy to clean they don’t lose their shape and it does an even application of make up. Definitely recommended if you don’t use a lot of brushes because the bag isn’t big nor wide
Micaela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are the only brushes I’ve ever used. They’re worth the money. They’re super soft and blend very well. I use them pretty much everyday. You can get these at your local Sephora. I would buy these again
ruby d.
carrollton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brushes are a must have and I love these so much they are so soft and they do the job so well I been using them for a while now and they are just so well to work with. The texture is so good as well.
Courtney M.
lexington
I absolutely love this brush set! It has every brush that I need for my daily routine and are awesome quality! They also come in a cute foldable case that's easy to grab and take with me wherever I go! Love this product!
Allie P.
Murray, NE
Are the brushes soft and easy to clean? Do they apply make up smoothly?
Kennitella E.
I want to know if the Broas bristles are soft and if you do not produce allergies?