BY SEPHORA

An exclusive five-piece brush set with clear jelly pouch. This set contains five full-face makeup brushes for ideal application of eye, cheek, and lip color. Each brush is precision shaped for professional results and features superb durability and craftsmanship. The brushes all fit in the fun, clear jelly pouch with extra room to store your essential beauty products. This set contains: - Round powder brush (goat hair) - Angled brush (goat hair) - Crease brush (goat hair) - Allover shadow brush (synthetic) - Lip brush (synthetic) Brushes are made of either high-quality, cruelty-free natural or synthetic fibers. see more...

Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Initially, I was very excited for this super cute set. However, I was disappointed to find that the travel pouch was much smaller than I expected. Although the brushes in the set are sized to fit, a majority of the brushes I use on a daily basis were too large (too long) to fit in the pouch. The pouch is also quite thin - if you travel with a lot of brushes, this will not work for you. Ultimately, i returned the set due to the insufficient size of the pouch.
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I've owned my same set of Sephora brand brushes for about going on, 5 year's now and they literally are in the most excellent condition. I wash them often though and take good care of them, as I do all my brushes. But I've never had any problems with them and they are great!
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Presque Isle, ME
this product is amazing. The usage is perfect. The price is perfect! I would definintely recommend this the others and buy it again. the scent is great and stays fresh. It stays on well also. It can be found at almost any sephora store which is convienient.
MaiCee L.
MaiCee L.
Milwaukee, WI
Not this exact set but I love Sephora brushes. They are great and soft. Hairs don't fall out and they are worth the money.
Adelina F.
Adelina F.
Riverside, CA
i think these brushes are just amazing. soft when using & i just love them. i plan to buy more
Nathacha S.
Nathacha S.
SEPHORA COLLECTION BYOB: Bring Your Own Brushes Break Ups to Make Up Brush Set Wonderful brushes, I would love to have such a kit, so I could specialize even more in my makeup😍
Jannira M.
Jannira M.
York, PA
I love the brushes!!! Cute design and easy to clean they don’t lose their shape and it does an even application of make up. Definitely recommended if you don’t use a lot of brushes because the bag isn’t big nor wide
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Hunts Point
Very good, I recommend It and I really liked it a lot you will not regret it. i use it all the time and travel with it . i have dry skin so its really woft on my skin and easy to use
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Very good, I recommend It and I really liked it a lot you will not regret it goodbye, and buy in byebye loves
Kalex H.
Kalex H.
Purcellville, VA
I just love this brushes. I was scared that don't work well because I never used before. But got my surprise was amazing I just love it
Good or no please answers
Allie P.
Allie P.
Murray, NE
Are the brushes soft and easy to clean? Do they apply make up smoothly?
Kennitella E.
Kennitella E.
I want to know if the Broas bristles are soft and if you do not produce allergies?