BY SEPHORA

An innovative and easy-to-use hair bun styler for creating an array of impressive looks. Twist and turn your hair into glamorous, head-turning styles with this versatile tool. Simply slide in hair at the ends, roll up, and then fold into a perfectly chic shape. see more...

• How does this work exactly?1 Answers
  • I have very long and thick hair... would this work for me?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bunette Brown
  • "I have medium/ long hair, goes a few inches past my shoulders and when I used this in my hair my hair wasn't long enough to cover the bunette thing." in 2 reviews
  • "This worked for me when I had very long hair." in 1 review
  • "The only drawbacks are that you still need hair ties and pins to get it to stay nicely but overall it creates a really nicely shaped bun." in 1 review
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This thing worked terribly for me. I have very long, but baby fine, hair with layers. I was never able to get my hair to fully hide the thing. It also didn't stay in place once I did figure out how to get it up & hidden. I would definitely stick to the bun things they sell at cvs/target/etc.
Crystal C.
This product is probably fine for people without a lot of hair or with very fine hair. I have a ton of thick hair and this thing really does not work for me. It just cannot contain my hair and get all the way around. I'd have to still use hair ties or bobby pin the hell out of it.
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI
I bought this in blonde and it didn't work in my hair. I have medium/ long hair, goes a few inches past my shoulders and when I used this in my hair my hair wasn't long enough to cover the bunette thing. I was disappointed cause I love putting my hair in a bun but this product didn't work. Needs to state some where that only works on long hair.
Amanda E.
I love this so much. I'm not very good at doing my hair, and this just works perfectly when I'm off to work. It's quick- Make a pony-tail, slide it through, leaving an inch or so, and wrap it up, folding the ends towards each other to seal. I was worried about my bun coming undone, but it held all day and afterwards, I'm left with gorgeous wavey hair.
Renee C.
Alvord, TX
I have always loved the french twist . I seen this,and I thought I would give it a try,and I love it, It stays put, you can get several looks from this one accessory nit just a bun.
I went and bought both sizes there is.
Teresa G.
Little Elm, TX
This worked for me when I had very long hair. Now that I have shoulder length hair and layers I can't seem to get all the hair to stay in the bun. I would recommend for long hair!
Terry F.
Pasadena, CA
This thing is super easy to use. The only drawbacks are that you still need hair ties and pins to get it to stay nicely but overall it creates a really nicely shaped bun.
amanda b.
Coventry, RI
I didn't like this product at all. I truthfully didn't know if I would like it or not but of course it didn't take me that long to figure I may have to try it again.
Jillian C.
So simple, but it works! Quick way to throw your hair into a bun. I have to create a messy bun as my fine hair just won't cover it perfectly otherwise.
Jennifer P.
Lindenhurst, NY
It takes a while to really learn how to use this but when you get it, it's worth it! So many different styles in such an easy way.
jacqueline S.
I have very long and thick hair... would this work for me?
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
How does this work exactly?