BY SEPHORA

An innovative and easy-to-use hair bun styler for creating an array of impressive looks. Twist and turn your hair into glamorous, head-turning styles with this versatile tool. Simply slide in hair at the ends, roll up, and then fold into a perfectly chic shape.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How does this work exactly?1 Answers
  • I have very long and thick hair... would this work for me?1 Answers
Veronica d.
nj
I have also another thing similar to this that is not padded and they work great. This type if you have thick hair and a long hair doesn't stay in your head very well you have to use bobby pins another stuff
Sarah B.
This must be for people with short hair. My hair is below my bra strap and this thing does not work. I like the concept however it does not apply to everyone. I really miss banana clips because those always worked out
Christine L.
Perfect accessory for creating that perfect ballerina bun! It's the simplest and most brilliant hair accessory. A little bit of hair spray, put your hair in a ponytail and roll and you have perfection!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This thing worked terribly for me. I have very long, but baby fine, hair with layers. I was never able to get my hair to fully hide the thing. It also didn't stay in place once I did figure out how to get it up & hidden. I would definitely stick to the bun things they sell at cvs/target/etc.
Crystal C.
This product is probably fine for people without a lot of hair or with very fine hair. I have a ton of thick hair and this thing really does not work for me. It just cannot contain my hair and get all the way around. I'd have to still use hair ties or bobby pin the hell out of it.
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI
I bought this in blonde and it didn't work in my hair. I have medium/ long hair, goes a few inches past my shoulders and when I used this in my hair my hair wasn't long enough to cover the bunette thing. I was disappointed cause I love putting my hair in a bun but this product didn't work. Needs to state some where that only works on long hair.
Wedding O.
Fishers
I bought this on brunette color to help create different looks, such a bun for medium to long hair. You will need bobbie pins to secure it as since it is flexible, if you have too much hair or too long hair, the weight will drag the bun down. Other than that, it is very easy to use and shape/re shape.
Amanda E.
I love this so much. I'm not very good at doing my hair, and this just works perfectly when I'm off to work. It's quick- Make a pony-tail, slide it through, leaving an inch or so, and wrap it up, folding the ends towards each other to seal. I was worried about my bun coming undone, but it held all day and afterwards, I'm left with gorgeous wavey hair.
Renee C.
Alvord, TX
I have always loved the french twist . I seen this,and I thought I would give it a try,and I love it, It stays put, you can get several looks from this one accessory nit just a bun.
I went and bought both sizes there is.
Teresa G.
Little Elm, TX
This worked for me when I had very long hair. Now that I have shoulder length hair and layers I can't seem to get all the hair to stay in the bun. I would recommend for long hair!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
How does this work exactly?
jacqueline S.
I have very long and thick hair... would this work for me?