SEPHORA COLLECTION Bunette

An innovative and easy-to-use hair bun styler for creating an array of impressive looks. Twist and turn your hair into glamorous, head-turning styles with this versatile tool. Simply slide in hair at the ends, roll up, and then fold into a perfectly chic shape.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How does this work exactly?
I have very long and thick hair... would this work for me?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Bunette!
How would you rate this product?
Tatuli K.
Wilmington, DE
I’ve been using this Bunette from Sephora collection for over a year now. I love it because i can make at least four different hair style with it! It is cheap, effordable to everybody and this Bunette makes my everyday lofe easier, so i would recommend it everybody!
Gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
This would be great for someone looking for new hair styles I know if enjoy using it !
Katie O.
Allentown, PA
I have very thick, long hair so it's a bit of a challenge getting it perfect. For me, it works better than the sock bun
Fatima I.
8305
An innovative and easy-to- use hair bun styler for creating an array of impressive looks.😍😍😍😘😍😍😍😍
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bunette uploaded by Jeanne A.
Purchased at: Sephora
So easy to use. I love it. Another of my go2products when in a hurry. Literally takes 3minutes for a perfect bun, EVERYTIME!
Lola T.
barlin
C’est très très bien point les chignons !! J’adore je vous le recommande beaucoup ! C’est très pratique
kristen W.
Warburg, AB
I love using these they are much easier sometimes in my daughters hair for ballet them the bun doughnuts and alot fast when we are in a hurry not as many Bobby pins needed which she likes
Denise G.
Did not work for my hair . It looked like a hot mess. The price is cheap but you do pay for what you get. I don't recommend this product.
Crystal C.
This product is probably fine for people without a lot of hair or with very fine hair. I have a ton of thick hair and this thing really does not work for me. It just cannot contain my hair and get all the way around. I'd have to still use hair ties or bobby pin the hell out of it.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This thing worked terribly for me. I have very long, but baby fine, hair with layers. I was never able to get my hair to fully hide the thing. It also didn't stay in place once I did figure out how to get it up & hidden. I would definitely stick to the bun things they sell at cvs/target/etc.