SEPHORA COLLECTION Bump: Boar Teaser 0.7

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bump: Boar Teaser 0.7" D x 8.67" H x 1.2" W

BY SEPHORA

A teasing hair brush with 100 percent natural boar bristles and a built in sectioning pick. This versatile brush is suitable for all hair lengths and types. The dense, all-natural boar bristles are great for back combing at the root of the hair to create major volume or for styling and touch-up work. The pointy brush handle can be used to part and section hair, while the narrow head and nonslip soft grip make root work and creating volume easy. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bump: Boar Teaser 0.7
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bump: Boar Teaser 0.7" D x 8.67" H x 1.2" W
Buy on Sephora
Jolene W.
Aztec , NM
Boar bristles for one, are so much better on your hair then many others, and two, what a good price! If you want some volume and tease in your hair or curls, such a good brush
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
I'm a southern girl so I tease my hair every single day! I'm always on the lookout for a great back combing brush that delivers "jacket to Jesus" volume without ripping and destroying my hair. This back comb dis exactly that. It's in my purse at all times and I think I would really cry if anything ever happened to it haha
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
The best teasing comb out there! I'm absolutely in love with it. It takes my ponytail from a 7 to a 10 every time! It's not a large brush so I just carry it with me in my purse! It works wonders! I HIGHLY recommend!
Sum Mei C.
It doesn't give me the volume as the other teaser that I owned; for the price, I would rather get one from the drugstore. But if you don't mind spending the time on teasing your hair, it does kind of work (just takes more time).
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
Section your hair and spray hair spray, back tease and your instantly transported into Amy W! This brush is a great tool to get big sexy hair!
S B.
Turlock , CA
The best brush ever to really sleek your hair down or tease! Such a good brush for unruly hair especially.
Chanyn H.
This works great for volume and glides through hair effortlessly to give body and volume while untangling the hair. No breakage or split ends with this comb. I have dry straight hair with a bit of a wave and very thick texture and these combs typically won't go through without breakage.
Melissa K.
Scotland
This teaser brush is so good. Some teaser brushes that I purchase are really cheap and rubbish but this one is great because it is super light weight and thin but allows you to have a steady grip and has great and firm brissels which allow your hair to look flawless and full.
Kelsey D.
Clandonald , AB
These are my favourite brushes to back comb your hair , I am a hairstylist and was fairly impressed, especially if you just brush from two inches down to your scalp . I would buy another one in the future