BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A convenient tool that makes applying false lashes easy and precise.

What it does:
Apply your favorite false lashes in a snap with this innovative tool, perfect for both the novice lash wearer and the aficionado. The rubber-coated grips offer superior hold and control as you place the lash on your lid and the ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Place lash in the head of the tool and gently squeeze closed.
-Tilt chin slightly up to gain easier access to the lash line.
-Place the lashes on and release grip.
-Use the back end of the tool to tuck it securely into the lash line.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth it? What do you guys think?1 Answers
  • Has any one that is a complete beginner try this out and ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Is there a dupe for this?1 Answers
Reonna W.
Fontana, CA
Literally use this everytime i put my lashes on. It helps them sit perfectly without making me poke my eyes with tweezers !
Susan  C.
This helps so much. Instead of using tweezers I would feel like I was about to gauge my eyes out and this is perf
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins , MS
Without this I would still be aggravated applying my lashes. Makes it quicker and more easier.
Jennifer L.
If your not so good at putting eyelashes, you definitely need this Sephora lash applicator.
This product is perfect for both pros and beginners. It is very easy to use and is shaped perfectly to press against your lash line. It makes holding the lashes to apply the lash glue and putting the lashes on so much easier.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bulls Eye Lash Applicator
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Reshma A.
Doral, FL
I could never figure out how to place lashes in just the right spot but this applicator has made it a breeze now I have complete control and get them to sit in an ideal location with no stress it worth every dollar
Devin C.
I bought this when I first started to wear lashes and without it it's really hard to apply them. I only gave it four stars because sometimes the glue sticks to the lash applicator and you end up having to use your hands anyways. I do really like the other side to to press the inner corner of the lash in if it starts to lift while drying.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Muito útil para colocar cílios falsos. Eu sou bastante inexperiente com uma maquiagem dos olhos em geral, especialmente uma precisão necessária para colocar cílios falsos nos meus olhos.  Esta ferramenta realmente ajuda com uma colocação de parte dos cílios.  Você também pode usar pinças
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Not bad at all! This is by far the cheaper lash applicator with good quality that I have come across. I do find that the curvature could be a tiny bit more sharp and that is why I gave it 4/5 stars but other than that it is beautiful! It is the perfect tool especially when i have fake nails on and cant apply my lashes with my fingers!
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Would love to know if this applicator really helps with applying flash lashes? I've had so much trouble with actually getting the false lashes to go on my natural lashes straight. Hoping someone can help me out with this!
Natalie L.
Is it easy to use? How difficult is it to apply them straight?
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
So I never put on eyelashes with tweezers or anything are these worth it?!
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
Has any one that is a complete beginner try this out and does it really help alot with the process? I seem to struggle so much trying to apply them!
Christine M.
Does this make false lash application any easier?