BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A convenient tool that makes applying false lashes easy and precise.

What it does:
Apply your favorite false lashes in a snap with this innovative tool, perfect for both the novice lash wearer and the aficionado. The rubber-coated grips offer superior hold and control as you place the lash on your lid and the ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Place lash in the head of the tool and gently squeeze closed.
-Tilt chin slightly up to gain easier access to the lash line.
-Place the lashes on and release grip.
-Use the back end of the tool to tuck it securely into the lash line.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth it? What do you guys think?1 Answers
  • Has any one that is a complete beginner try this out and ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Is there a dupe for this?1 Answers
Anne Marie I.
I used this but am a novice when it comes to lash application. It was able to separate easily but I was worried about applying the lashes straight. It worked really well for a couple of falsies on the end, but user error prevented me from doing all my lashes. I'd recommend it to someone who was actually trained in lash application.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This product works very well. Im a first timer and needed help and this tool did exactly what i needed- got my lashes on and easy too! $12, which i felt comfortable paying. I dont wear lashes a lot.
Antonieta C.
La quinta , CA
Such a hAndy tool! Makes applying lashes less stressful lol I love the little pointed tip that helps secure lashes into place. I also like that it's curved so It really gets a good grip on the lashes
Joselin M.
Tulsa, OK
I am so in love with this. It makes it super easy to apply my lashes! I use my fingers sometimes but when I want to closen it up to my real lashes these are my hero
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
I feel like lash application tools are hard to find unless you buy a started kit with lashes, so I love the Sephora offers a lash applicator by its self! It's inexpensive and the perfect size for your makeup bag. I also love the duo side one for application and the pointed side to help press the lashes along the lash line!
Kristine C.
Henderson, NV
I bought this a year ago... it used to take me 30 minutes and countless tries to get fake lashes on, i hated it!!! Then i found this AMAZING tool. Now it takes me one try and less than 5 minutes to put both eye lashes on. I love it!!!
K L.
These are really handy for applying your own lashes. I used to have difficulty keeping the lashes just so to get them on perfect, but this makes it really easy.
Janaina F.
Auburn, WA
HAa finalmente consegui colocar cílios postiços! Sempre tentei sozinha com pinças e nunca entendia pq não funcionava! Um aplicado faz toda a diferença!
Maria F.
La Puente, CA
I got this one and it didn't work as good as expect. It also Rip in the 1st week I got it. It was easy to use but cheap quality.
Melanie M.
Metairie , LA
I am terrible at putting on lashes but because of this tool I was able to put them on evenly and in a very short amount of time!
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Would love to know if this applicator really helps with applying flash lashes? I've had so much trouble with actually getting the false lashes to go on my natural lashes straight. Hoping someone can help me out with this!
Natalie L.
Is it easy to use? How difficult is it to apply them straight?
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
So I never put on eyelashes with tweezers or anything are these worth it?!
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
Has any one that is a complete beginner try this out and does it really help alot with the process? I seem to struggle so much trying to apply them!
Christine M.
Does this make false lash application any easier?