BY SEPHORA

A convenient tool that makes applying false lashes easy and precise. Apply your favorite false lashes in a snap with this innovative tool, perfect for both the novice lash wearer and the aficionado. The rubber-coated grips offer superior hold and control as you place the lash on your lid and the ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand. see more...

• Does this really make application easier?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Does it work well?1 Answers
  • Does this product actually help to apply false eyelashes? Is it eas...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bliss T.
Bliss T.
Saint Paul, MN
Super helpful for putting on false lashes. I'm quite inexperienced with eye makeup in general, especially the precision needed for placing false lashes on my eyes. This tool really helped with the placement part of the lashes. You can also use tweezers
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for lash beginners ! I use this to spot my lashes to the center and then I use regular tweezers to pick up the front and ends of my lashes. This is also really good for pressing your falsies and natural lashes together. It's really easy to use and control the lash without it flopping around and you can see what your doing vs using hands alone. I recommend anyone to try this defiantly if your new to applying falsies.
Antonieta C.
Antonieta C.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a hAndy tool! Makes applying lashes less stressful lol I love the little pointed tip that helps secure lashes into place. I also like that it's curved so It really gets a good grip on the lashes
Maria F.
Maria F.
La puente , CA
I got this one and it didn't work as good as expect. It also Rip in the 1st week I got it. It was easy to use but cheap quality.
Janaina F.
Janaina F.
Lynnwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
HAa finalmente consegui colocar cílios postiços! Sempre tentei sozinha com pinças e nunca entendia pq não funcionava! Um aplicado faz toda a diferença!
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Before I purchased this product I had such a struggle of putting on False lashes. I'd get glue everywhere get it stuck on my fingers and by the time I put them on they would not stick. Also it is very easy to get the iner corner to stick.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
I feel like lash application tools are hard to find unless you buy a started kit with lashes, so I love the Sephora offers a lash applicator by its self! It's inexpensive and the perfect size for your makeup bag. I also love the duo side one for application and the pointed side to help press the lashes along the lash line!
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
Without this I would still be aggravated applying my lashes. Makes it quicker and more easier.
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this to apply lashes for NYE and I loved it! I used to use tweezers but was always so nervous with the sharp ends so close to my eyes. These were really easy to use and have a nice, long handle to help you. I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner. I also think it is priced decently, around 10-12 dollars I think.
K L.
K L.
These are really handy for applying your own lashes. I used to have difficulty keeping the lashes just so to get them on perfect, but this makes it really easy.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
Would love to know if this applicator really helps with applying flash lashes? I've had so much trouble with actually getting the false lashes to go on my natural lashes straight. Hoping someone can help me out with this!
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
So I never put on eyelashes with tweezers or anything are these worth it?!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to use? How difficult is it to apply them straight?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Howell, NJ
Does this product actually help to apply false eyelashes? Is it easier to use this than to use your fingers?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Is this worth the money? Does it work well?