SEPHORA COLLECTION Bulls Eye Lash Applicator uploaded by Kat J.

BY SEPHORA

A convenient tool that makes applying false lashes easy and precise. Apply your favorite false lashes in a snap with this innovative tool, perfect for both the novice lash wearer and the aficionado. The rubber-coated grips offer superior hold and control as you place the lash on your lid and the ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand. see more...

• Does this make false lash application any easier?2 Answers
  • Does this really make application easier?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bliss T.
Saint Paul, MN
Super helpful for putting on false lashes. I'm quite inexperienced with eye makeup in general, especially the precision needed for placing false lashes on my eyes. This tool really helped with the placement part of the lashes. You can also use tweezers
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m fairly new to applying false lashes, and the first thing I was taught (by the countless YouTube tutorials I spent hours watching) was that all you need is a regular pair of tweezers to apply your lashes,........

.....Right?

😑

WRONG! I don’t know why so many beauty gurus LIED to me, but I almost poked my eye out. Several times. No matter how many times I practiced, regular tweezers just weren’t working. They were too sharp and it was hard to see what I️ was doing. My lashes weren’t even gluing down correctly against my lash line, I was struggling so much and it felt like an impossible task that I would never master.

Then, it was as if the clouds parted and rays of sunshine poured out from above,... I was browsing through some false lash sets on Sephora and saw this nifty little applicator. Because of the $12 price tag, the 20% off coupon code I️ had, and my passionate desire to not go blind, I decided to buy this and try it out. Wouldn’t you know, this Bullseye Applicator is HANDS DOWN THE BEST PRODUCT TO EVER EXIST!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I cannot stress enough how completely EFFORTLESS it was to apply my lashes once I had this in my hands! It was easy to hold them because the long curved tweezer-part can hold the ENTIRE lash and stabilize it as you place it on your eye. And the opposite end is a handy silicone point (not sharp at all) that is really helpful for making sure the ends are fully glued down. This lash applicator is easy to keep clean, easy to use, and easy to love!!!! Putting on false lashes has never been so quick and painless, I want to wear them every day now! I can’t recommend this enough! If you struggle at ALL with lashes, get this and thank me later! And then thank Sephora for being so innovative and awesome!
Antonieta C.
Indio , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a hAndy tool! Makes applying lashes less stressful lol I love the little pointed tip that helps secure lashes into place. I also like that it's curved so It really gets a good grip on the lashes
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for lash beginners ! I use this to spot my lashes to the center and then I use regular tweezers to pick up the front and ends of my lashes. This is also really good for pressing your falsies and natural lashes together. It's really easy to use and control the lash without it flopping around and you can see what your doing vs using hands alone. I recommend anyone to try this defiantly if your new to applying falsies.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
I feel like lash application tools are hard to find unless you buy a started kit with lashes, so I love the Sephora offers a lash applicator by its self! It's inexpensive and the perfect size for your makeup bag. I also love the duo side one for application and the pointed side to help press the lashes along the lash line!
Maria F.
La puente , CA
I got this one and it didn't work as good as expect. It also Rip in the 1st week I got it. It was easy to use but cheap quality.
Susan  C.
This helps so much. Instead of using tweezers I would feel like I was about to gauge my eyes out and this is perf
Janaina F.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
HAa finalmente consegui colocar cílios postiços! Sempre tentei sozinha com pinças e nunca entendia pq não funcionava! Um aplicado faz toda a diferença!
Kristine C.
Henderson, NV
I bought this a year ago... it used to take me 30 minutes and countless tries to get fake lashes on, i hated it!!! Then i found this AMAZING tool. Now it takes me one try and less than 5 minutes to put both eye lashes on. I love it!!!
Aaliyah J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Before I purchased this product I had such a struggle of putting on False lashes. I'd get glue everywhere get it stuck on my fingers and by the time I put them on they would not stick. Also it is very easy to get the iner corner to stick.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
Would love to know if this applicator really helps with applying flash lashes? I've had so much trouble with actually getting the false lashes to go on my natural lashes straight. Hoping someone can help me out with this!
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to use? How difficult is it to apply them straight?
Alexa V.
So I never put on eyelashes with tweezers or anything are these worth it?!
Samantha K.
Is this worth the money? Does it work well?
Kaci A.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really make application easier?