SEPHORA COLLECTION Bulls Eye Lash Applicator uploaded by Kat J.

BY SEPHORA

A convenient tool that makes applying false lashes easy and precise. Apply your favorite false lashes in a snap with this innovative tool, perfect for both the novice lash wearer and the aficionado. The rubber-coated grips offer superior hold and control as you place the lash on your lid and the ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand. see more...

• Has any one that is a complete beginner try this out and does it ...1 Answers
  • Does this make false lash application any easier?2 Answers
  • Does this really make application easier?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I’m fairly new to applying false lashes, and the first thing I was taught (by the countless YouTube tutorials I spent hours watching) was that all you need is a regular pair of tweezers to apply your lashes,........

.....Right?

😑

WRONG! I don’t know why so many beauty gurus LIED to me, but I almost poked my eye out. Several times. No matter how many times I practiced, regular tweezers just weren’t working. They were too sharp and it was hard to see what I️ was doing. My lashes weren’t even gluing down correctly against my lash line, I was struggling so much and it felt like an impossible task that I would never master.

Then, it was as if the clouds parted and rays of sunshine poured out from above,... I was browsing through some false lash sets on Sephora and saw this nifty little applicator. Because of the $12 price tag, the 20% off coupon code I️ had, and my passionate desire to not go blind, I decided to buy this and try it out. Wouldn’t you know, this Bullseye Applicator is HANDS DOWN THE BEST PRODUCT TO EVER EXIST!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I cannot stress enough how completely EFFORTLESS it was to apply my lashes once I had this in my hands! It was easy to hold them because the long curved tweezer-part can hold the ENTIRE lash and stabilize it as you place it on your eye. And the opposite end is a handy silicone point (not sharp at all) that is really helpful for making sure the ends are fully glued down. This lash applicator is easy to keep clean, easy to use, and easy to love!!!! Putting on false lashes has never been so quick and painless, I want to wear them every day now! I can’t recommend this enough! If you struggle at ALL with lashes, get this and thank me later! And then thank Sephora for being so innovative and awesome!
Morgan  B.
I just bought this to apply lashes for NYE and I loved it! I used to use tweezers but was always so nervous with the sharp ends so close to my eyes. These were really easy to use and have a nice, long handle to help you. I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner. I also think it is priced decently, around 10-12 dollars I think.
Kenia R.
Chino hills , CA
This tool completely changed my LIFE! I always knew falsies would be the key to completing any makeup look but I was so nervous to apply them and would get so frustrated!! I saw a YouTuber mention this tool so I ran out and bought it. Instant life changer! Makes Flasie application so easy without the fear of poking your eyes out with tweezers
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Amazing for lash beginners ! I use this to spot my lashes to the center and then I use regular tweezers to pick up the front and ends of my lashes. This is also really good for pressing your falsies and natural lashes together. It's really easy to use and control the lash without it flopping around and you can see what your doing vs using hands alone. I recommend anyone to try this defiantly if your new to applying falsies.
Bliss T.
Saint Paul, MN
Super helpful for putting on false lashes. I'm quite inexperienced with eye makeup in general, especially the precision needed for placing false lashes on my eyes. This tool really helped with the placement part of the lashes. You can also use tweezers
Aaliyah J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Before I purchased this product I had such a struggle of putting on False lashes. I'd get glue everywhere get it stuck on my fingers and by the time I put them on they would not stick. Also it is very easy to get the iner corner to stick.
Anne Marie I.
I used this but am a novice when it comes to lash application. It was able to separate easily but I was worried about applying the lashes straight. It worked really well for a couple of falsies on the end, but user error prevented me from doing all my lashes. I'd recommend it to someone who was actually trained in lash application.
Antonieta C.
Indio, CA
Such a hAndy tool! Makes applying lashes less stressful lol I love the little pointed tip that helps secure lashes into place. I also like that it's curved so It really gets a good grip on the lashes
Joselin M.
Tulsa, OK
I am so in love with this. It makes it super easy to apply my lashes! I use my fingers sometimes but when I want to closen it up to my real lashes these are my hero
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
I feel like lash application tools are hard to find unless you buy a started kit with lashes, so I love the Sephora offers a lash applicator by its self! It's inexpensive and the perfect size for your makeup bag. I also love the duo side one for application and the pointed side to help press the lashes along the lash line!
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Would love to know if this applicator really helps with applying flash lashes? I've had so much trouble with actually getting the false lashes to go on my natural lashes straight. Hoping someone can help me out with this!
Natalie L.
Is it easy to use? How difficult is it to apply them straight?
Alexa V.
So I never put on eyelashes with tweezers or anything are these worth it?!
Samantha K.
Is this worth the money? Does it work well?
Christine M.
Does this make false lash application any easier?