SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Mask Detoxifying & Oxygenating 1.35 oz uploaded by Amy P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Mask Detoxifying & Oxygenating 1.35 oz uploaded by Heylin P.

BY SEPHORA

A detoxifying bubble mask that delivers an oxygenating effect to dull skin. The detoxifying bubble mask eliminates impurities and any traces of pollution, leaving dull, fatigued skin completely re-oxygenated. When in contact with air, its gel texture turns into a detoxifying bubble foam. This powerful yet gentle formula contains white tea extract and a vitamin E derivative with antioxidant properties to protect the skin from external aggressions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types Research results: In use test on 79 volunteers after 10 days of use: - 86% saw detoxified skin - 92% saw re-oxygenated skin In use test on 20 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% saw a purer complexion - 90% saw more luminous skin see more...

• I just got the elf bubble mask and was wondering, how does this b...1 Answers
  • I have seen these and I seen people use them on social media do t...3 Answers
  • I've been on edge with buying this. is it worth the purchase or i...2 Answers
Mitchell J.
Waukesha , WI
This mask is so cool! I originally bought it because it was on sale and I always thought those masks were cool, then I started to use it and it feels so nice on the skin, and you really do feel and see a difference right away
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I love this bubble mask it is compatible to peter Thomas Roth but the price point is much better with Sephora. I work for Sephora so I use makeup almost everyday so there is times I know I need to help my skin detoxify and this mask does exactly that! It starts off as a gel but turns into little bubbles when it has contact with the skin. It helps remove impurities and helps a little with dull skin. It has white tea extract and vitamin e. It is good for all skin types. I personally have normal to dry skin but my oily skin coworkers love this as well. I can't give this a 5 star because I wish that the bubbles would last longer but that's just me being picky.😂💚
Britany J.
Albuquerque, NM
For the most part I Love this mask! It leaves your face definitely feeling refreshed. The only reason I took a star off is because you have to apply it super fast or you take the bubbles off, and once all the bubbles disappear and you rinse your face, you initially feel refreshed but it dries your skin out and you definitely feel it the following day. So I'd recommend a good moisturizer afterward and I use it once every 1-2 weeks.
Skirmante K.
Mundelein, IL
While it does fizz up and bubble like a lot of oxygen masks, this one doesn't seem to do the trick for me. It made my face extremely red and never had an issue. Make sure to apply this product in small circular motions and a good thicker layer as well. the redness on my face also got very sensitive and tender to the touch. I can't say the smell is great either.
Anna H.
Windsor
There is nothing like knowing you can use the same brand you wear for makeup to clean and detoxify your skin. A perfect weekend ( or any day!) treat for your skin. A little on the expensive side but it seemed to last me enough time for the money I spent.
Tori O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Absolutely love this product and it is so much more affordable than the other bubble masks. It made my skin so soft. It also made my skin have a very nice glow. Feels great too so it's definitely worth the money.
Chelsea C.
Sacramento, CA
Tingles and tickles, got this for a girls night and it was a hit! 1 girl said her face felt much softer after, I don't think I noticed a drastic difference but it did leave my face feeling soft and clean. One pump is enough to cover your whole face!
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Stick to the Korean originals, they're not much more expensive than this and they have better ingredients... Despite that, though this works well in bubbling up and allegedly removing debris. Not many great active ingredients in this product...the king of bubble masks by SU:M37 is cheaper and better by far.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
The bubble mask is wonderful. Smells great, made my skin feel baby soft. It's a good value. I would recommend to others. It was my first time using the product. It was effective.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a fun mask. I love using it in the shower and it is a nice refresher for my skin when I'm too busy for a mask. It only takes 3 minutes and bubbles up. My face always feels clean and soft after I use this.
m s.
I have seen these and I seen people use them on social media do they really work that great?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What is the difference between a bubble mask and a regular normal mask?
Phelysia B.
Muskegon, MI
I've been on edge with buying this. is it worth the purchase or is there a nice alternative that I should try before hand?
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
Is this good for oily skin?
Patty O.
Has anyone used this and the Milky Piggy? I like the MP but its harder to find, do they compare well?