BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A 2-in-1 bubble bath and shower gel formula.

What it does:

Make your next bath or shower a glittering affair with this iridescent, pearly pink bubble bath and shower gel. Delicately scented with cotton flower fragrance, it’s clean, crisp and subtle just like fresh cotton sheets. Can be used as a bubble bath or daily shower gel for a gentle cleanse that leaves skin soft and lightly scented.

Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
Not all bubble baths are alike, and not all vanilla scents are alike.  Sephora hits it out of the park with this one!  The vanilla is sweet but not icky-sweet.  It's perfect, and it's light.  The bubbles from the gel are numerous and foamy.  A nice thick lather is created, just perfect.  I adore this bath gel.  It's high quality, without an outrageous price tag.
Ashton P.
Smithland, KY
I love this shower gel from Sephora. Every time I use it, I get out of the shower feeling smooth and soft and the smell definitely lasts on my skin longer than most shower gels. When I run out I plan on buying more. On my next trip to sephora, I might even buy two or three to last me longer.
Linz G.
Oh My Gosh!! I do not regret buying this, smells so delicious, just as you'd expect since it is Vanilla. Long lasting smell also, meaning when getting out of the shower, STILL smells like Vanilla on your body. 10/10 & I will recommend and for sure shop here again. Thank you Sephora!!
Callie B.
California, MD
I love the Sephora collection bubble bath and shower gel in vanilla. It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling luxurious. I bought it in Sephora. It is a great price and I plan to buy it again. Love it!
Natalie H.
Casper, WY
This bubble bath is amazing, leaves your skin soft and smelling wonderful, so very relaxing , the bubbles last a very long time unlike other bubble bath brands! Will continue to always use this product!
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
Absolutely love this product, it's smell is phenomenal and it makes just the perfect amount of bubbles. It feels great on your skin and the price is fair for the ounces you get. I also love all their other options in this product
Shantal V.
I love the scent of Vanilla. Sephora is always a little pricy (for someone who is cheap like me) but every once in a while I like to treat myself. This is one of the items that I bought as a treat and I loved it.
flor r.
First of all, it smells amazing and the fragrance lasts all day, My most favorite part, is that it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, it's pricey for me but i would still recommend it! 👍🏽
Allison S.
Reno
This product is a one of a kind. It's not to harsh or to soft. The formula is fantastic. Great price but could be a little cheaper. This product was purchased at Sephora.
Angela M.
San jose, CA
I just love a good bubble bath. There's nothing like sinking into a nice hot quiet bath and feeling all your muscles unwind after a long day. Thinking about now makes want to take one tonight lol. I love bubbles in my bath, my inner child can't get enough and I've been using this brand for a while now. I love the smell of vanilla and the way it lingers after you get out. It perfect if you want to add a splash to your next bath or lather it on a spoof.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I'm looking for a luxurious bubble bath. Something rich and moisturizing. Would this fit that description?