SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Out at Sea (Lagoon) uploaded by Sherrie G.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A 2-in-1 bubble bath and shower gel formula.

What it does:

Make your next bath or shower a glittering affair with this iridescent, pearly pink bubble bath and shower gel. Delicately scented with cotton flower fragrance, it’s clean, crisp and subtle just like fresh cotton sheets. Can be used as a bubble bath or daily shower gel for a gentle cleanse that leaves skin soft and lightly scented.

Chelle F.
Odessa
It’s a good product all in all. The bottle design is cute and eye catching! For the price it seemed to work well and was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. I felt I had to use for than necessary to feel clean. I probably would buy again but only if on sale.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Oh my goodness ! The smell of this is AMAZING ! The smell lingers and lasts almost all day. Usually I feel like I stop smelling my body wash and soap after a few hours after but this product lasts ! A little goes a long way too !
Ketsh H.
I visited the Sephora in Singapore's ION Shopping Mall earlier this year, probably nothing like the Sephora in France or the US, being a makeup junkie it was a massive disappointment. Anyways after strolling the whole entire place, in like 5 minutes, and not willing to walk out empty handed, I opted to buy some Sephora brand body washes and bath bubbles.
I brought the Chocolate Praline body wash, my initial thought was it was a cheaper knock off to the Philosophy's body wash. I love these desert scented body wash, it's not necessary to have, but every time when I see these I can't help but buy them.
These are relatively cheap, but due to weight restriction and liquid restrictions on a flight, and in luggage, I had to leave these behind in Singapore which was a bummer!
Someone y.
Like this product! Smells really good, it's really a pretty color and it gives a lot of bubbles! It was actually a present but I you would buy it! It's really gentle on the skin and it leaves a really good smell! I recommend it.
Almond L.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love the shower gel. Most bubble bath solutions don't produce a lot of bubbles but with the lagoon bubble bath and shower gel the skin is impeccable.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
I love the scent of this bath and shower gel! it hs invigorating and pleasant, and smells a bit like a day at the beach. I love a good bubble bath, so sometimes I will throw some into my bath water to make it smell nice and bubble up very nicely. My friends loved this when I bought it for them as part of a Christmas gift.
B C.
Phoenix, AZ
I give this a 5 star because it's feels like heaven. I was from a long day work and all i could think of is a long warm shower and i use this and just soak myself into it and all my stress have melt away. the scent is so relaxing that my muscles feels to good. it is best to use with hot (enough for your skin) water. it gives you a kind of relaxing mood and it relaxes your tense muscles followed by a really quick cold shower.
Gladys G.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good or does it smell good!!!!! I am obsessed with this scent. The price is reasonable, I don't use it very frequently but when I do it's usually when I need a bubble bath. My only con would be that it leaves my skin a tiny dry, but who doesn't lotion after a bath or shower anyway?
Jenny H.
Love these shower gels - I haven't see them in ages at our Sephora. I will have to find out if they just moved them or if they are repackaged. Always great scent and even work as bubble bath! Lagoon was always one of our favorites, and used to come in a larger bath set as well with bath beads & other goodies which made for a PERFECT hostess, birthday or holiday gift!
Kelsey S.
Panama City, FL
After a long hard day, with a glass of wine, I take a luxurious bubble bath with this amazing product! Lagoon shower gel and bubble bath will make you feel like you've escaped to your own private lagoon as you soak. The aroma is not over powering, yet strong enough to make you want to fall asleep in it. It will help you unwind and forget the stresses of your day, leaving your body silky smooth when you get out.
J F.
Does it comes in any other flavour ? Or any other look ? And is it oily ?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these shower gels come in many varieties?
Leanne L.
How many different scents do these sephora shower gels come in?
Layla R.
Does it make a lot of bubbles? Does it last a long time? How much do you use per bath?