SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Mango Tropic uploaded by Suzie L.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A 2-in-1 bubble bath and shower gel formula.

What it does:

Make your next bath or shower a glittering affair with this iridescent, pearly pink bubble bath and shower gel. Delicately scented with cotton flower fragrance, it’s clean, crisp and subtle just like fresh cotton sheets. Can be used as a bubble bath or daily shower gel for a gentle cleanse that leaves skin soft and lightly scented.

• Anything peach or mango is always a big hit for me so I'm...1 Answers
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought like 12 bottles of sephora brand shower gel and lotion when they were having a good sale and this mango one was my favorite. I love the fresh fruity smell it has and its overall a great shower gel. I would recommend this scent and product.
Ruth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how well this lathers. I hate all tropical and fruity smells (especially when it comes to body creams and body showers); yet, I must say that this has an amazing smell and feels great on my dry and sensitive skin.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
The mango scent is so perfect it takes you to an island! It lasts all day and you'll love how fresh it smells! I use it daily usually and it's so Gentle on your skin, you can use it DAILY! I love this product and would recommend as well as buy as a gift for others!
Jessica W.
South St Paul, MN
Mango body wash is amazing!! The smell alone is what hooked me! I use it daily in the shower and love it so much. It is a little pricey but lathers extremely well. It helps to leave my skin super soft and smelling great
Jennifer T.
This mango shower gel is AMAZING!!! It smells so good and when I use it to take a relaxing hot bubble bath it leaves my skin so soft and smelling like fresh cut mangos! Perfect for getting out the shower to your man
Nikki G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Soak up the the rich bubbles and fresh mango scent......a little goes a long way! As using as a body wash it's a full lathering and washes away without feeling greasy after.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
I had a free weekend all to my self, and wanted to spend it pampering my self! So I stopped at my local sophera to pick up some pampering essentials. I wanted to start my weekend with a bubble bath when I got home, so I picked this up! It bubbled lovely. I was submerged in bubble heaven. The mango sent was not over bearing at all it was light and pleasant. My one issue was after my relaxing bath my body felt drier than usual. Which is a tad off putting, but since it was a pamper me weekend I just gave my self a nice moisturizer message problem solve. If the improved the formula so it wasn't so drying I would purchase again.
Denise S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my all time favorite shower gel! This is actually the only one I like to purchase due to its tropical smell! When using it as a bubble bath it's very relaxing making you feel like you're in a jungle! I totally recommend this product because it's affordable and works well let's not forget the scent which is most important if all
Sarah H.
Anderson, CA
This stuff is just AWESOME, when you squeeze it into your bath and smell the AMAZING mango it's like your in Hawaii or something, and the way it cleans your skin and leaves it smelling like actual mangos is so cool because after I use it and go somewhere I always have people asking me where I got my perfume from and I have to tell them that it's not perfume, Lol.... If you try it you will more then likely smell like mangos all day if not most of the day.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It smells great!! just like mango juice and it is easy to lather up! I purchase the lotion as well so the sweet smell can last longer so it gives me a bright mood after each bath!! Thanks! Definitely love it !! I totally recommend this shower gel, especially if you're a mango lover!
Stacey T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything peach or mango is always a big hit for me so I'm really interested in this. Does the scent last long?