SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Lemon Verbena uploaded by Christian A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Lemon Verbena uploaded by MARYNA R.

BY SEPHORA #15 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

A moisturizing two-in-one cleanser that kisses skin with a delicate scent. Refresh and de-stress with this multitasking bath and shower gel formulated with deliciously fragrant flowers, algae, and fruit extracts. Vitamin E softens and protects skin, while glycerin moisturizes and replenishes for a silky smooth finish. The sleek, modern bottle provides a burst of color that will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested and safe for all skin types. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 59 women: - 95% liked its texture - 97% found its foam to be pleasant to the touch see more...

Jazmine R.
Jersey city , NJ
This smells so good! At first I was a bit skeptical about buying something like this from a sephora because I'm used to only buying makeup from there but this is a really great product and it is worth the money! The bottle is very appealing, so if you have it out on your tub and you have company; it'll look sleek and in place when they go to use the rest room! The smell won't linger on you all day and this is sure to make your skin feel moisturized and refreshed! I gave this four stars instead of five because I wish you get a little more product because I like for my things to last. However I will probably get two next time!
Danielle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product from Sephora. It is a moisturizing two-in-one cleanser that embraces the skin with a delicate scent. It refreshes and de-stresses being a bubble bath and shower gel
formulated with deliciously fragrant flowers, algae, and fruit extracts.
The vitamin E softens and protects the skin, while the glycerin moisturizes and replenishes it for a silky smooth finish.
Jayla M.
Addison, IL
Great smell, but doesn't last long after I shower, it's gentle on skin and leaves it feeling smooth and well hydrated, I got it from a friend as gift and have been using it ever since. I would recommend for sure.
Brooke A.
actually stays true to its name, very bubbly and lathers on pretty nicely. make sure to keep out of eyes bc will sting, and not too pricey and is very true to price. I would buy it again to pamper myself and feel very relaxed!
Xen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this bubble bath.. it smells really really good.. i love the lemon scent and it's just refreshing.. my skin is soft and doesn't get irritated.. i would buy again if i ran out.. will recommend it to others
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Nice but definitely not worth the money! (Unless you want to use this for a "treat yourself" kind of night) I do prefer using this more as a bubble bath than for the actual shower. The smell alone is intoxicating and relaxing (which is why I use it for bath purposes and I can enjoy it longer). Scent is strong enough to perfume the bathroom, but not obnoxiously scented. I used mine 2 nights a week which allowed me to use it for a solid 2 months- with the respected amount of about 2 cap fulls. If thinking to purchase this bath/shower gel- I would wait for the sales sephora has.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
It is not the cheapest of the shower gels but again since it is quite concentrated you need a small amount for the entire body – it will last you quite a while. I love that it is  a 2-in-one product; a shower gel and a bubble bath.

Now it depends on you how much you are willing to pay for a shower gel but I think it’s a good quality product and if you enter a Sephora shop you could give it a go! They also have small sample sizes in all their shower gels of 7.9ml/0.26oz., so you can try those before buying the normal sizes.

Sarah P.
Binghamton, NY
I mainly just use this product for my bubble baths so I cannot express how it works as a shower gel but it's my go to relaxing bubble bath product on a night to relax
MARYNA R.
Federal Way, WA
I loooooove to use in the summer. It is the Sephora Lemon Verbena bubble bath and shower gel.

formulated with deliciously fragrant flowers, algae, and fruit extracts.
The vitamin E softens and protects the skin, while the glycerin moisturizes and
replenishes it for a silky smooth finish.
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Is this good? I didn’t even know they sell them
Jalena S.
Dallas
Does it smell good? How does it leave the skin feeling?