SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Lagoon uploaded by Sherrie G.

BY SEPHORA #26 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

A moisturizing two-in-one cleanser that kisses skin with a delicate scent. Refresh and de-stress with this multitasking bath and shower gel formulated with deliciously fragrant flowers, algae, and fruit extracts. Vitamin E softens and protects skin, while glycerin moisturizes and replenishes for a silky smooth finish. The sleek, modern bottle provides a burst of color that will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested and safe for all skin types. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 59 women: - 95% liked its texture - 97% found its foam to be pleasant to the touch see more...

• What is the scent like and how well does the bubb... Be the first to answer!
  • Does it make a lot of bubbles? Does it last a long time? How much...1 Answers
  • Does it comes in any other flavour ? Or any other look ? And is i...1 Answers
Chelle F.
It’s a good product all in all. The bottle design is cute and eye catching! For the price it seemed to work well and was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. I felt I had to use for than necessary to feel clean. I probably would buy again but only if on sale.
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Amazing scent that made me excited to go take a shower or a bath! It stays with you through out the day instead of disappearing like most soap scents do! I am a repeat user of this product, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great scent that will last.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Oh my goodness ! The smell of this is AMAZING ! The smell lingers and lasts almost all day. Usually I feel like I stop smelling my body wash and soap after a few hours after but this product lasts ! A little goes a long way too !
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
Smells amazing and feels amazing. I can never keep it because my kids turn it into bubble bath. It's amazing and comes in nice packaging. You can buy this at Sephora. Highly recommend.
Ketsh H.
I visited the Sephora in Singapore's ION Shopping Mall earlier this year, probably nothing like the Sephora in France or the US, being a makeup junkie it was a massive disappointment. Anyways after strolling the whole entire place, in like 5 minutes, and not willing to walk out empty handed, I opted to buy some Sephora brand body washes and bath bubbles.
I brought the Chocolate Praline body wash, my initial thought was it was a cheaper knock off to the Philosophy's body wash. I love these desert scented body wash, it's not necessary to have, but every time when I see these I can't help but buy them.
These are relatively cheap, but due to weight restriction and liquid restrictions on a flight, and in luggage, I had to leave these behind in Singapore which was a bummer!
Someone y.
Like this product! Smells really good, it's really a pretty color and it gives a lot of bubbles! It was actually a present but I you would buy it! It's really gentle on the skin and it leaves a really good smell! I recommend it.
Almond L.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love the shower gel. Most bubble bath solutions don't produce a lot of bubbles but with the lagoon bubble bath and shower gel the skin is impeccable.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
I love the scent of this bath and shower gel! it hs invigorating and pleasant, and smells a bit like a day at the beach. I love a good bubble bath, so sometimes I will throw some into my bath water to make it smell nice and bubble up very nicely. My friends loved this when I bought it for them as part of a Christmas gift.
B C.
Phoenix, AZ
I give this a 5 star because it's feels like heaven. I was from a long day work and all i could think of is a long warm shower and i use this and just soak myself into it and all my stress have melt away. the scent is so relaxing that my muscles feels to good. it is best to use with hot (enough for your skin) water. it gives you a kind of relaxing mood and it relaxes your tense muscles followed by a really quick cold shower.
Gladys G.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good or does it smell good!!!!! I am obsessed with this scent. The price is reasonable, I don't use it very frequently but when I do it's usually when I need a bubble bath. My only con would be that it leaves my skin a tiny dry, but who doesn't lotion after a bath or shower anyway?
Leanne L.
How many different scents do these sephora shower gels come in?
J F.
Does it comes in any other flavour ? Or any other look ? And is it oily ?
Layla R.
Does it make a lot of bubbles? Does it last a long time? How much do you use per bath?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these shower gels come in many varieties?