SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Cosy Cotton (Cotton Flower) uploaded by Jessica S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Cosy Cotton (Cotton Flower) uploaded by Michela C.

BY SEPHORA #36 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

What it is:

A 2-in-1 bubble bath and shower gel formula.

What it does:

Make your next bath or shower a glittering affair with this iridescent, pearly pink bubble bath and shower gel. Delicately scented with cotton flower fragrance, it’s clean, crisp and subtle just like fresh cotton sheets. Can be used as a bubble bath or daily shower gel for a gentle cleanse that leaves skin soft and lightly scented.

• Recently I've been looking for a nice shower gel that sme...1 Answers
  • Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it 2 Answers
Krista O.
This product leaves my skin feeling well moisturized. It was a good value for the price and has a nice subtle scent. I use this product daily when I showed before work in the morning. I have recommended it to numerous friends!
Katie S.
This bubble bath is life! It's clean, it's fresh and it smells amazing. I love how this can be used as both a bubble bath and shower gel! This product gives such a clean cotton smell and is so relaxing on the skin.
Alena H.
Hanover Park, IL
I love the smell Cottonflower smells so good and it makes my skin feels so soft and the smell doesn't just go away after you get out the shower it lingers for a while
Katherine B.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! It is very sweet and calming. I used to solely for bubble baths, and man oh man it was bubbly! I bought it straight from the Sephora in the mall by my house. Even when you get out, you can still smell it, but it is not too strong! I would recommend this bubble bath to anyone with children who love bubbles!
Taylor H.
Marlton, NJ

I love taking baths and this item has a lovely scent. It leaves skin soft, but it is rather expensive. The honey wand is not the most effective method for getting product from container to bath. Bubbles are sparse and do not last. It is packaged in a very lovely manner wouuld be great in a gift basket, and is a nice treat. But I cannot affort bubble bath that is 45 dollars
Nikita D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolutely favorite bubble bath and I am rather bummed it's no longer on Amazon. I got it as a gift years ago and have been using it for a while. I bought some in bulk a while ago, but am running out.

I love how moisturizing this product is and I can alternate on how I use this product. When I'm in a rush I use it as a shower gel and the days I want a relaxing night I add it to my bath. I love the sweet flowery/fruity smell and I smell so good afterwards.
Sarany O.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sephora Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Cotton Flower! I could stay in my bubble bath for hours! It smells so good, not overpowering at all. My skin is silky smooth after I use the product! I would recommend it to everyone! It's a nice treat after a long day of work.
Polina G.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this item! It was extra fun because it's a 2 in 1 bubble bath and shower gel. It felt great on my skin, and left me feeling smooth. Looking forward to buying more products like this one! Would recommend to any friend, or anyone looking for a fun product.
Jessica G.
This product gives off a very soothing aroma. It's very soapy, so you have bubbles for days when taking a bubble bath. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling after use, I always feel very smooth & moisturized. I would definitly recommend this product!
Tatyana F.
This is my absolute favorite! It smells soooooo good and has a good texture to it , I love using and I always get compliments on how good I smell when I use this product. The color of the body is pretty because I love pink and it catches the eye, my all time favorite and I will keep buying it.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Recently I've been looking for a nice shower gel that smells bomb but my skin is sensitive is this good for me???