SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Coconut uploaded by Rachel C.

BY SEPHORA #38 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

A moisturizing two-in-one cleanser that kisses skin with a delicate scent. Refresh and de-stress with this multitasking bath and shower gel formulated with deliciously fragrant flowers, algae, and fruit extracts. Vitamin E softens and protects skin, while glycerin moisturizes and replenishes for a silky smooth finish. The sleek, modern bottle provides a burst of color that will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested and safe for all skin types. Research results: According to a satisfaction test conducted with 59 women: - 95% liked its texture - 97% found its foam to be pleasant to the touch see more...

Dagmara K.
I love anything coconut so this was such a great product for me! It smells great and makes me feel nice and clean. I will be buying this again in the future when this one is done. I would recommend this product to others.
Deena G.
Riverside, CA
Love the scent and luxurious feel it gives my skin. It’s a great value at a great price. Sephora makes a lot of really great skin care products that are all a great value and price for your money.
Rebecca L.
Novi, MI
I am a huge bath person! I love to add bubbles to my bath and this product smells great and leaves your skin feeling very nice. It is defiantly a product I use once or twice a week. I purchased it at Sephora and it is a good value.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This coconut shower gel smells so good! I love that it so easy to use and it does not take much of this product to make it go a long way. I think this is a really reasonable price for this shower gel. i use this everyday and it has become one of my favorite body washes I use.
Nina T.
I love this bubble bath and shower gel! The smell is amazing and it works so great! I look forward to using it all the time! It makes me feel so relaxed and cleansed and I would recommend buying it because it's so great!
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product. I received it as a gift. Coconut is not usually my favorite but I found it very relaxing. I also used the mango and i prefer that, but I also like to switch it up. The product itself is high quality, and I would definitely recommend it.
Noel D.
Reading, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so good and the scent lasts all day through. It's a good value for the money, you only need a little bit to get a lot of suds. Still, the scent isn't overbearing at all. Definitely buy it again for the summer months.
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone with sensitive skin and would love to feel like they're somewhere in an island on vacation should totally get this product! I bought this about a month ago and use it maybe like 3 times a week and I've noticed that my skin went from being dry and in some parts oily, it's become neutral! It's helped me with keeping it moisturized with that nice coconut smell! The scent lingers on me and it's sometimes too much but other than that it that's the only thing I could say is not good.
Yasmine I.
I was so nervous to buy this because sometime, products that double up can sometimes smell too much like artificial scents. However, the coconut smell of this bubble bath/shower gel is amazing! Makes you feel like you're on an island.
Would definitely recommend to anyone! Only downside is that the bottle is pretty small, meaning you will have to restock sooner than later!
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Who doesn't love coconut? One of my go to scents when I'm not sure what I'm feeling. And it's also a mood lift when those winter blues hit. A nice rich lather was achieved from using this product. And it didn't leave my skin feeling dry at all which is a problem I have with a lot of shower gels. Would purchase again!
Ahlem C.
Sousse
This is amazing I used this it was a gift from a friend i would like to use it again❤❤
Kendra B.
Wainwright, AB
I get very dry skin in winter--will this dry my skin out??