SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set

A six-piece collection of brush protectors to prolong the life of your brush set. Keep your brushes in tip-top shape with this set of easy-to-use protectors. Simply slide the graphite-colored protector over the brush to shield bristles during travel or to regain integrity after cleaning. This set contains:- Powder/kabuki brush protector- 2 x Foundation brush protector- 2 x Blush brush protector- Shadow/liner brush protector

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What are these protectors made of? Are they breathable in case I put them on after I wash my brushes?
Son prácticos de usar? Normalmente tengo tiempo limitado para arreglarme por las mañanas esto no se ve practico si es para uso diario o es para protección cuando viajas?
I've never tried these but I've seen them around a couple of times. What exactly do these do....? I know they're brush protectors, but.....
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have a lot is sephora makeup brushes and they're the best for the price.” in reviews
“They do a great job at protecting brushes but shop around.” in reviews
Jackson, MS
These protectors are so great for people like me who just throw their makeup brushes in the bag and go. It's such a simple tool, and it's keeps my brushes from getting dirty and bending out of shape so fast.
Muskegon, MI
I love these little things! After washing my brushes and getting all of the excess water out of them, I just slip them into these protectors almost to the end and put them in a clear jar upside down to let dry. Since you leave some space at the end, the protectors are strong enough to keep the brush tips from touching the bottom of the glass so that the remaining water can drip out and your brushes won't be touching it, as well as keeping your brushes in perfect shape! After they dry, you can keep them stored in the protectors to keep the shape nice and to keep dust off them. Personally, i take mine out because my vanity has a top that flods closed so dust doesn't get on anything. Since I discovered these, I can't imagine traveling without these to put on my brushes to keep them safe from getting flattened or all bent out of shape.
These covers are great for storing, and even better for after you've cleaned your brushes, as they keep them in their original shape during the drying process. I wasn't sure about them at first, but once I placed them on the brushes, I was in love! They're great because there isn't a chance of any stray hairs getting ripped off or stuck in the zipper of your makeup bag.
These crush protectors are great. They keep my brushes neat and clean and prevent the brushes from getting frizzy and destroyed over time. I use them right after I clean my brushes to keep them in good condition.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
These things are great. I'm a flight attendant and I can not tell you how many time I've pulled my brushes out and wanted to cry. Someone was thinking and instead of crying about my brushes, I should have thought of this. Thank you Smart One.
Elkin, NC
These were discontinued.... I am so sad because... they are amazing... I am curious to see if any other brands will come out with something along the lines of this.
Abilene, TX
I love these. It's great for keeping your brushes in tip top shape. Keeps them from getting all ratty in your make up bag and helps to reshape them after washing. Only problem is they won't work on my favorite dual ended brushes.
Brooklyn, NY
But there are less expensive versions. These are pretty disposable so it doesn't pay to spend a fortune. They do a great job at protecting brushes but shop around.
I love using these to dry off my brushes! I've heard that they can be used for travel, but personally I find them a bit flimsy to hold my brushes without messing up the bristles
Berlin, NJ
What a great idea! I don't know why anyone hasn't though of this before. I travel a lot and this keeps all my brushes in old shape. Only down fall is they are a by expensive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...