SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set

A six-piece collection of brush protectors to prolong the life of your brush set. Keep your brushes in tip-top shape with this set of easy-to-use protectors. Simply slide the graphite-colored protector over the brush to shield bristles during travel or to regain integrity after cleaning. This set contains:- Powder/kabuki brush protector- 2 x Foundation brush protector- 2 x Blush brush protector- Shadow/liner brush protector

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What are these protectors made of? Are they breathable in case I put them on after I wash my brushes?
Son prácticos de usar? Normalmente tengo tiempo limitado para arreglarme por las mañanas esto no se ve practico si es para uso diario o es para protección cuando viajas?
I've never tried these but I've seen them around a couple of times. What exactly do these do....? I know they're brush protectors, but.....
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have a lot is sephora makeup brushes and they're the best for the price.in reviews
They do a great job at protecting brushes but shop around.in reviews
Syeda M.
These brush protectors set is soo good arranged well easily to handle ... i love the when the brush are in set manner all clean ..
Vanessa G.
Ummm it’s cute but not my favorite protector for my brushes. Al thought it’s not my style it could be for you.
Venus A.
North Bergen, NJ
I love Sephora pro brushes, I have the fan, foundation, blush, and contour brushes from Sephora pro collection. I was trying to write reviews for that but somehow influenster’s product list doesn’t include them. I haven’t purchase this protection set but I saw that in store and it looks pretty good and helpful. My brushes already came with protectors therefor I didn’t need to buy extra but if I wouldn’t have those I would definitely buy this one.
Influenster M.
I haven't got to use these yet but I'd like to them seem like they keep the shape from what I've seen they probably are high
Jeshanah J.
Jackson, MS
These protectors are so great for people like me who just throw their makeup brushes in the bag and go. It's such a simple tool, and it's keeps my brushes from getting dirty and bending out of shape so fast.
Branden P.
Asheboro, NC
These things are freaking amazing! When I clean my brushes I use these and also when I travel! Definitely worth the money
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL
These are so handy! Great for traveling. The different sizes are convenient. If you have a lot of brushes like me, make sure u buy more than one pack.
Megan D.
These crush protectors are great. They keep my brushes neat and clean and prevent the brushes from getting frizzy and destroyed over time. I use them right after I clean my brushes to keep them in good condition.
Glynnis S.
albany, NY
These brushes protectors really protect the brushes. I have had my Sephora brush for years and the protectors allow the brushes to stay clean.
alexis N.
Mount Sterling, KY
I really love this. They blend well and the bursh is very soft! I recomened getting these online because there cheaper
Ask a question to the Influenster community...