SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush-On Nourishing Cuticle Oil uploaded by يـ♥ـوٌيـ♥ـوٌ R.

BY SEPHORA

A brush that delivers natural oils to soften and nourish the cuticles. Treat your cuticles to a cocktail of nourishing oils with this special formula created to soften and soothe. Evening primrose oil, aloe vera extract, and a vitamin F derivative will rehydrate and revitalize your nails and leave them perfectly primed for a gorgeous manicure. The fine, soft brush ensures quick and precise application, delivering just the right amount of oil on the nail contour, without giving you greasy fingers.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a handy little pen. Brush the oil right where it needs to go and let it soak in. Much less messy than the oil in a bottle. Thanks to Sephora for another great product!!
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Loved this cuticle oil. Kept my cuticles looking nice and moistured. Smelled good too. What i liked most, was the ability to control my application. I could even apply it in between manicures and it would not hurt my polish.
Lauren M.
Not much to say about it. It's an ok product but I think regular hand lotion would do the same for your cuticles. I don't think I would recommend or repurchase because of that. Not a bad product though.
Lindsey R.
Waipahu, HI
One of these last FOREVER! I really feel like it gives my cuticles the nourishment that they need, especially after rubbing harsh nail polish remover all over them.
Christina J.
I am a certified nail product junkie and this is my favorite cuticle product. I actually carry it in my purse for cuticle emergencies. Taking care of your cuticles is the key to a great manicure.
Brittney F.
This stuff is amazing! Its a must have for your cuticles, and makes them super soft and takes away rough edges around your nails.
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
Simple easy and no mess! My manicure is nothing without this product! It's absorbent and gets results of soft healthy cuticles.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I enjoyed using this product and how easy it was to use! Made my cuticles more noticeably soft and manageable!
Rosie S.
Lovington
Anything from this brand is a good quility product price wise it's great when on a budget never disappointed
Carlota C.
san sebastian
Una brocha mas para la coleccion, me gusta mucho la verdad.. lo uso con muchos productos diferentes, facil de limpiar