BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A powder liner to structure, intensify, and thicken brows in a natural or more sophisticated way.

What it does:
The Brow Thickener fills out the thinnest, sparsest brows and instantly accentuates eyes thanks to its included foam applicator and its ultra-sheer powder formula that blends with your natural hair. The applicator can be used for a thin line to draw subtle brows or for a thicker line to fill out brows and provide volume.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested.

Research results:
In a consumer experience study:
- 100% of the women felt it is easy to apply
- 100% of the women felt the product adheres to brows
- 100% of the women felt the product immediately structures brows
- 82% of the women felt the product blends with the natural eyebrow color
- 91% of the women felt the product is long-lasting

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Pluck eyebrows and brush them upwards to open up the eyes.
-Draw the contour of your brow in the desired shape with an eyebrow pencil.
-Use Brow Thickener to fill out and color your brows.
-Fix with Universal Brow Freeze (sold separately).
-For the final touch, highlight the brow bone with the Brow Enhancer (sold separately) by tracing along the shape of your brow and using your finger to fade lightly for a perfectly natural finish.

01 Blonde Ingredients:

Mica, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Boron Nitride, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Polyethylene,Pentylene Glycol, Pumice, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Tocopherol.

02 Medium Brown Ingredients:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Boron Nitride, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Pumice,Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Tocopherol.

03 Brunette Ingredients:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Boron Nitride, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Pumice, Kaolin, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Would you recommend this product for someone with thicker...1 Answers
  • How do you apply this product? Is it runny or more of a t...3 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work? Does it have different sha...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Thickener
  • "I bought the product a few months ago and it's for sure a holy grail, it is so easy to use and it's so pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. It's also very compacted and easy to travel with " in 10 reviews
  • "This product really surprised me. It's a little weird, and can be messy. However it is the easiest way to get thick brows instantly. It was so fast and the product stayed put all day. Just shake the little tube and use the included applicator to sweep right over your brows. The powder seems to magically stick. I love it!" in 3 reviews
  • "Tried this on randomly in the store on two separate occasions. Haven't bought it yet!!! But both times this stuff has made my over plucked, thin eyebrows look much thicker and normal looking." in 3 reviews
Amber B.
louisville
His product looks so bad on the brows. I’ve tried many different ways to apply this product and literally no way looks good. A complete waste of money. Literally sits and clumps on eyebrow hairs. Might look decent from far away but up close it looks a complete mess. Smears very easily but comes in different shades. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Thickener
nicholette d.
Grandville, MI
This brow powder is fantastic. I use the medium brown, I have red hair. The only thing that was disappointing is they do not have any red. The powder fills in any empty spots in your brows and makes them look natural!
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
One of my beauty staples. I’d love if the brush was a little better, but otherwise this is comparable to many high-end brow gels. It lasts all day, is highly pigmented, and will keep your brows in place.
Alexa B.
Lodi
I used this when I first started filling out my eyebrows. I really liked that it was so simple and easy to use. It lasted a long time too because a little goes a long ways if you want a natural look.
😜💞👅👄CALL ME D.
I like this one but I found that it made my eyes feel like it had like some heavy cream on it which I realize it does but I would like to be more lightweight and maybe a lighter color because I have platinum blonde eyebrows and you can't really see them but when you add that on top that came with orangish to me and I would like maybe a lighter color or less orange two-toned color for me
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I have dark brown hair and this in light brown is the perfect shade for me. This product is phenominal! I hate the drawn in eyebrow look but like thick brows. This is perfect for making brows look thicker in a natural way. 💯
Jill K.
I love this! This product gives a very natural, but stunning brow with little effort. I brush this onto my eyebrows and then run through it with a spolié. This lasts all day and looks amazing! I would definitely recommend.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I have tried many different eye brow products but this one has by far been my favorite. Easy to apply, thin, and matches the color of my eye brows perfectly without looking too fake. $12 at Sephora and worth every penny.
Emily G.
Swanton
I went into Sephora today with no makeup to find a foundation shade that will match me when I'm self tanned. I tried this on my brows without anything else and they actually looked so good. I bought to wear on no makeup days as well as to give my brows some realness to them when I do full glam.
Andrea I.
Victorville
This product is to hard to put on and keep it on. falls off real quick and takes me forever to get it the way I want it.  I have to go back with a q-tip to clean up cause the powder goes everywhere. would not purchase this again and do not recommend this product.
Kirsten H.
How do you apply this product? Is it runny or more of a thick paste?
Taelah P.
Providence, RI
Is this liquid or more of a paste?
Angelique G.
Moore, OK
I currently use Anastasia eye brow gel kit, but looking for something else. Is this about the same or better, worse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Does this stuff actually work? Does it have different shades?
Monique A.
I've been thinking about trying this product for my sparse eyebrows. Does it go on pretty easily without a lot of mess? If you do mess up is it easy to correct or do you have to start over? Also is it waterproof?