SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Highlighting Gel uploaded by Meghna S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A brow gel with highlighting pearls that sets hairs in place with a medium, flexible hold.

What it does:
This three-in-one eyebrow gel sculpts, conditions, and highlights for perfectly groomed brows. A unique blend of Keratin, pro-vitamin B5, and amino acids nourish hair and provide a medium hold finish. The micro-tapered brow brush allows you to build color and shape brows easily with ultimate precision. Flexible to the touch, this brush was specifically designed to bend, fitting your unique brow shape and application method.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use product alone to highlight and sculpt natural brows, or fill in first with your favorite brow product before setting with the Brow Highlighting Gel.
-Use a shade slightly lighter than your natural color for an edgy, lightened effect, or use the gold shade for a dramatic, eye catching look.

Precautions:
-Because of its delicate nature, the brow brush should be used on brows and not the back of hand.

02 Light/Blonde Ingredients:

Water, Alcohol Denat., Vp/Va Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Carbomer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycereth-12, Glyceryl Cocoate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tin Oxide, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogen Peroxide, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol.

03 Medium/Brown Ingredients:

Water, Alcohol Denat., Mica, Vp/Va Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Glycerin, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Aminomethyl Propanediol, Carbomer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycereth-12, Sodium Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol.

04 Deep/Bronze Ingredients:

Water, Alcohol Denat., Mica, Vp/Va Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Carbomer, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycereth-12, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol.

05 Gold Ingredients:

Water, Alcohol Denat., Vp/Va Copolymer, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Propylene Glycol, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Carbomer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycereth-12, Glyceryl Cocoate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tin Oxide, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Highlighting Gel
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Works better than everything and anything I've tried!! Easy to use and apply no hassle or struggle! It last long and I do recommend this product!! If I had to buy it again I would!(:" in 9 reviews
  • "This is an amazing makeup. I use it everyday an it's so amazing. Compared to anything else I used it's the best. It's very long lasting an easy to use an apply. I've bought it 3 times already!. So yes." in 5 reviews
Mallory L.
Kansas City
Brows were on fleek! I have somewhat heavy eyelids and this brow highlighting gel not only made my eyebrows look good, but made me eyes pop more than usual. Easy to apply and lasted all day!
Nicole C.
I really like the Sephora eye brow gel. I always seem to pull more towards the gel then I do a pencil. I love using the gel if I'm just going off for the day and it makes my brows great looking. If it something where I'm getting all dressed up for, then I would use a pencil and apply the gel to finish off my brows and to lock it in. This is a wonderful product!
AC S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 01 Clear more...
I recently added this to my brow routine & am so happy with it. I start with a brow pencil to shape, then I use the Sephora brow builder & top it off this gel. I use the clear color since I'm already getting color from my pencil & the brow builder. The gel is great for the price & really sets everything well. It has lasted me through sweating off almost all my other makeup walking the NYC summer streets!
Andrea K.
Everett, WA
I have platinum blonde hair so I get so nervous doing my brows. Every product I own just makes them to dark and to thick and it looks so awful with my hair. I use this product to highlight my browns and make them closer to my hair color. With blonde hair your brows are supposed to be "two shades darker". I achieve this with this product!
Brandi H.
Little Rock, AR
Loved this!!! Made my brows feel great and it stayed on the entire day. Some gels make my eye brows crunchy but not this one. I am definitely a repeat user! Long lasting for sure!
Lauren G.
Santee, CA
This is probably one of my favorite products! I love how it makes your eyebrows clean, sleek and in place! It makes your makeup last longer for striking eyebrows! Everyone should try this product because it is A-MAZING!
monique l.
Berlin, NH
I absolutely adore this. I have beautiful full eyebrows already but this just finishes the cake. Makes them even more fuller and darker! So quick and easy to do!
Yaawaa Q.
Review for: 01 Clear more...
I was having trouble finding a good product for my brows since they are thick. I didn't need a color product because my eyebrows don't need to be filled. I tried this product and it is absolutely perfect. It has no scent and stays on all day. I highly recommend!
Sara T.
This is one of the best eyebrow gels I've ever tried. I bought it for the first time, after trying so many different eyebrow gels from everywhere, and it truly is one of the best ones. It keeps your eyebrows intact for the whole day, would totally buy again!
Perfect S.
Pineville , LA
Review for: 01 Clear, 03 Medium/Brown more...
My eyebrows always get out of place so I always use this product to tame my eyebrows. It's easy to use. It's my favorite. I tend to buy more whenever I run out of these. I could not go a day without using these ;)
Brianne S.
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend for a makeup beginner?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Does this last all day?
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
How does the highlight aspect work? Is it effective?
emily o.