BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A jumbo highlighter pencil for defining and enhancing the browbone.

What it does:
Inspired by the contouring trend, this Brow Enhancer was designed to make eyes look bigger and brighter. A creamy texture helps the formula glide on softly so it is easy to work with and provides natural results. The pencil’s jumbo size allows for quick and convenient application. A variety of tones in matte or shimmering finishes flatter all skin tones for any occasion.

What else you need to know:
This product is ideal for concealing any redness associated with eyebrow removal. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
Use tested on 32 women for 14 days:
- 91% found that the pencil was easy to use
- 82% found that the pencil hid redness from eyebrow removal
- 82% found that the pencil provided even coverage and delivered consistent results
- 82% found that the pencil brightened their eyes

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shape eyebrows with the Sephora Collection Long Lasting Brow Pencil or Retractable Brow Pencil Waterproof.
-For more intensity, choose a darker shade.
-Brush eyebrows upward to make your eyes look bigger and set your eyebrows with the Sephora Brow Freeze.
-Follow your brow line with the Sephora Collection Brow Enhancer to highlight your browbones.
-Smudge with your finger for a completely natural-looking finish.

01 Matte Light Pink Ingredients:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Carnauba Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Calcium Sulfate, Montmorillonite, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Tocopherol, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Mica.

02 Beige Shimmer Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Candelilla Wax, Octyldodecanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon-12, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Carnauba Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Talc, Calcium Sulfate, Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

03 Matte Sand Ingredients:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Candelilla Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Carnauba Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Talc, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Montmorillonite, Calcium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

04 Matte Beige Ingredients:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Candelilla Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Carnauba Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Beeswax, Talc, Calcium Sulfate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

05 Matte Spice Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Candelilla Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Carnauba Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Mica, Beeswax, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Talc, Calcium Sulfate, Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

07 Matte Ivory Ingredients:

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "Sephora collection brow enhancer is a great quality product from sephora. It helps me define my brows and is super easy to use. It makes my brows stand out and look bold. I love using it and I highly recommend it. " in 4 reviews
Kelly V.
Denver
Review for: 06 Pearly Opal more...
This brow highlighter goes on patchy, is difficult to blend out, and dried out incredibly quickly. After an hour, I couldn’t even see where I applied the pencil. Save your money on this product, I much prefer NYX Wonder Pencil with a tiny bit of my chosen highlight on a tiny pencil brush to this.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: 02 Beige Shimmer more...
I personally love this brow enhancing pencil. This is the first one I’ve ever tried and I think the pay off is nice. It leaves a nice shimmer underneath the brow bone and it makes your eyebrows look super sculpted adding just a touch of shimmer to make the light reflect off the high points of your face :-)
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love this for highlighting my brows and shaping them after I use my pomade by making my lines cleaner. I prefer this cream pencil over the liquid for sure. Works beautifully.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
The Sephora Brow Enhancer has become my favorite in a rush/on the go brow bone highlighting pencil. I literally just draw it on, tap it out and I'm good to go. I bought mine on sale on Sephora.com for $7.00 and I got the shade 06 Pearly Opal. If you're in the market for a good brow highlight pencil, I would say definitely give this one a try.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Review for: 07 Matte Ivory more...
Unfortunately, I was unable to find a color appropriate for my ginger brows that wouldn't look funky and taupe, ruddy, or straight up brown, but the product itself works really well. Ended up giving them to one of my kids who does drag... He uses them religiously now!
Ally S.
Review for: 01 Matte Light Pink, 02 Beige Shimmer, 03 Matte Sand, 04 Matte Beige, 05 Matte Spice, 06 Pearly Opal more...
PHENOMENAL PRODUCT!! LOVE THESE! The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I recently ordered this product and love it! My eye color is brown, and I use it with several looks. It is long lasting, and I use the product almost every day. I would recommend this product.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I got the pearlized opal version of this pencil, but was disappointed with the texture and consistency of the product. It was overly thick and waxy which made blending extremely difficult. It's possible that the formula for the matte cream shades is better (something similar to benefit's high brow), but my opal pencil was returned immediately.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I got the pearly opal brow enhancer by Sephora and it really disappointed me. It comes off patchy and thick and it is so hard to blend out. Every time I try and blend this I just get a ball of wax and the product us gone. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
My eyebrows have awkward patches of hair that's missing so I wanted to find a pencil that would do the trick in filling in those awkward spots. This definitely did it for me! It isn't too thick that someone would just stare at my brows when I go out, which is obviously what I don't want to happen--so that's definitely a plus!
Marisa A.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I always break out when I put stuff around my eye brows? Did anyone have a problem with this one or no? I have not tried it but read great reviews and would love too!
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Does anyone have pictures of this once on?