BY SEPHORA

A brow shaping kit with a trio of mini-size shaping tools. Designed to keep your brows polished and groomed on the go, this set includes everything needed to tame, shape, and accent brows, plus a carry pouch to keep the tools organized. This set contains: - Mini slant tweezers - Angled shaping and defining brush - Brow spoolie - Clear storage pouch see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
The awesome thing about this kit is that all the utensils are mini and perfect for travel. What would be nice is to include better instruction inside the kit on how to fully utilize the tools. Beginners like me had no clue how to do their brows at all!
Erika H.
Racine, WI
These tools are so teeny tiny! The photo has a nickel for scale.  The set was very affordable. Tools feel like they are high quality. The tweezer is sharp and the small size makes for great precision. The angled brush works great but is a little stiff. The spoolie is the best I have tried! The angle makes it so easy to use This set is perfect for travel. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Shakira C.
Cutest little set perfect for my purse and for traveling I got it last week and I've been really obsessed with it ever since It's the cutest little thing out there I really recommended it to everyone
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
This little eyebrow kit was so cute, I couldn't resist. I take it with me everywhere. It's the perfect travel accessory.
Daisha k.
Paterson
Very useful , co.es out with great results at the end . I Love this brand of product I would love more of it too.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
I brought this SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Aid Kit Set of 3 Mini Brow Tools for my makeup bag and the size is perfect the tweezers is veey precise for the brows' hair
Alexandra Y.
i love this kit! the tools are fine to have on my travel bag, the brow brush is really nice help me get my brows in shape, the tweezers are nice too and the spoolie, well..i cant say much about this, i read people who complains about the size but...hello!! is travel size, i totally recommend this.
Ashleigh C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Handy brow kit! Has everything you need for perfect brows. Good size to travel with and take with you. I love the angled brush and the spoolie
Zainab R.
A perfect kit for travelling to groom your eyebrows and shape and fill them in.. it can however be made better by adding a angled tweezers
PAOLA F.
Tarragona
I love this eyebrow set for when it comes to traveling. I also carry it on my purse, really nice when you need a quick touch up.