BY SEPHORA

A brow shaping kit with a trio of mini-size shaping tools. Designed to keep your brows polished and groomed on the go, this set includes everything needed to tame, shape, and accent brows, plus a carry pouch to keep the tools organized. This set contains: - Mini slant tweezers - Angled shaping and defining brush - Brow spoolie - Clear storage pouch see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah M.
I bought this online for 3$. I love the practicality of these products. They’re very versatile and can be used for more than just brows. They are the perfect size for on the go ! The only thing I dislike is the packaging it comes in, the bag is very tight so the products don’t come out easily and my hand has gotten stuck in it a few times. That is my only complaint, I would recommend this product to anyone !
Nicole L.
reston
Can’t speak to the eyebrow brush, but the tweezer is amazing!!! I keep it in my purse for a fix on the go. One of my favorite tweezers. Reminds me to the tweezerman brand— finds and daily pulls out those thing little hairs
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Picked this little set up on sale for $3 and live it. It comes in the handy little plastic bag that you can just throw it in your purse or little makeup bag. The little brush and wond are easy to use. The tweezers are a little hard to use because they are so small but they work in a pinch. Totally worth the $3.
Mary L.
Centreville , VA
The awesome thing about this kit is that all the utensils are mini and perfect for travel. What would be nice is to include better instruction inside the kit on how to fully utilize the tools. Beginners like me had no clue how to do their brows at all!
Very easy to loose, I don’t use the dip brush but the brush and tweezer are VERY helpful. It can nick your skin if you’re not careful, but it helps with getting out tiny and stubborn hairs, particularly those closer to the eyelid.
Shakira C.
Cutest little set perfect for my purse and for traveling I got it last week and I've been really obsessed with it ever since It's the cutest little thing out there I really recommended it to everyone
Erika H.
Racine, WI
These tools are so teeny tiny! The photo has a nickel for scale.  The set was very affordable. Tools feel like they are high quality. The tweezer is sharp and the small size makes for great precision. The angled brush works great but is a little stiff. The spoolie is the best I have tried! The angle makes it so easy to use This set is perfect for travel. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
This little eyebrow kit was so cute, I couldn't resist. I take it with me everywhere. It's the perfect travel accessory.
Daisha k.
Paterson
Very useful , co.es out with great results at the end . I Love this brand of product I would love more of it too.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
I brought this SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Aid Kit Set of 3 Mini Brow Tools for my makeup bag and the size is perfect the tweezers is veey precise for the brows' hair