SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder uploaded by Stefani P.
5 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A bronzing powder that provides an instant ultra-natural tanned and radiant complexion with either a matte or a shimmer finish. These exceptional bronzing powders feature an embossed sun pattern and a smooth, ultra-sheer texture to blend perfectly with skin for an ultra-natural, healthy glow that lasts. The matte or subtly shimmering shades create a natural, tanned effect that is extremely blendable and doesn't streak. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a use test of the matte shades on 23 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% of the women think the texture is ultra-soft on application - 96% of the women think the texture provides an instant healthy look - 96% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 78% of the women think the result is long lasting In a use test of the shimmer shades on 25 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% of the women think the texture is ultra-soft on application - 7% of the women think the texture provides an instant healthy look - 64% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think the result is long lasting see more...

Regina C.
Regina C.
I watch kathleenlights on youtube and she loves this bronzer and would use the shade 'Los Cabos' as a contour. I decided to try it out and fell in love with it! The formula of this bronzer is buttery, and pigmented. It is not too warm or cool toned and works wonderfully as a contour. Also, it is pretty affordable! I would definitely recommend this.
Katie S.
Katie S.
When I first got this, it quickly became my go to at the time. It is so buttery, pigmented and it has a nice warm undertone to it! It is matte with a tiny bit of small shimmer speckles in it which gives it the perfect balance. Defiantly buildable and so much product for the price!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Review for: 1 Anguilla Light
I really like this Bronzer. I'm really pale and this gives me a nice, natural glow. My favorite is that it's matte! It does have a slight fragrance, but it's pleasant and not too strong. This is a fairly close dupe in color and finish to Hoola Light. Definitely worth the money, and far cheaper than Hoola Light!
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
Review for: 6 Costa Rica Dark
This is the second time i have bought this bronzer. I use it most to contour. It's the right color for me. Not blochie, very pigmented, it's true to it's color. It does have a little shimmer barely noticeable. I would buy again and recommend. Also to use as a bronzer is perfect for summer.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 4 Fiji Medium, 3 Los Cabos
Great for contouring your face especially to get a sharp cheek bone and it's very easy to blend! This color is best for pale / olive skin. & this Color does apply to the color that's in the packaging.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Review for: 3 Los Cabos
I love this powder for my contour! It is the perfect shade for it. It's not too warm and not too ashy..but perfect. It's easy to blend and stays put all day. My only complaint is that it's a lot smaller than I thought!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Prairieville
I love this bronzer, very pretty color and  blends very well with the rest of your makeup! I highly recommend this product.
Angie L.
Angie L.
New Orleans
Review for: 1 Anguilla Light
Súper lindo y duradero. No me deja la piel grasosa, y queda perfecto en mi tono beige. Lo recomiendo .
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Este bronzer es genial, me encanta el tono son unos polvos muy finitos que se trabajan y se moldean muy bien.
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.
what is bronzer used for?