4 colors available

BY SEPHORA #35 in Bronzer

A bronzing powder that provides an instant ultra-natural tanned and radiant complexion with either a matte or a shimmer finish. These exceptional bronzing powders feature an embossed sun pattern and a smooth, ultra-sheer texture to blend perfectly with skin for an ultra-natural, healthy glow that lasts. The matte or subtly shimmering shades create a natural, tanned effect that is extremely blendable and doesn't streak. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: In a use test of the matte shades on 23 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% of the women think the texture is ultra-soft on application - 96% of the women think the texture provides an instant healthy look - 96% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 78% of the women think the result is long lasting In a use test of the shimmer shades on 25 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% of the women think the texture is ultra-soft on application - 7% of the women think the texture provides an instant healthy look - 64% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think the result is long lasting

• I love sephora, has any one tried this bronzer? How did it to go? 8 Answers
  • Which shade is best suited for very pale skin? And does it look mor...3 Answers
  • Is this a sparkley bronzer or matte? And how long does it last?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Wingdale, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 0/Anguilla - light 0.3 oz
This bronzer is so great! I have very fair skin, but like so fair that its hard to find certain products. This bronzer doesn't look muddy on my skin and is very easy to blend out with a brush. The mirror in this product is very good also and its small enough for traveling, because some compacts can be very big. The formula is buttery and glides on the skin, I don't find it to be chalky. Besides the product itself being very good the packaging is sturdy and can with stand falling and not breaking. The design in the compact is just another plus ( look in picture 2). Pro: ,Packaging Formula Design Durability Size Cons: The top moves so you have to be careful , It may look muddy on certain tones because most of the colors are warmer, so for you cool toned skin this might not be good for you.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
This is a really great bronzer if you're on a budget. They've recently updated their formula, and the fallout which used to be the biggest problem is definitely not as big of a problem anymore. The color is very pigmented and the product lasts a while and works with most brushes. The packaging is nice as well. The best part is that there are shades that work with neutral skin tones. I am on the lighter side but have a neutral tone with slight pink, and Los Cabos is one of maybe three bronzers I've tried that does not look orange or gray on my skin. Really like this product.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Milwaukee, WI
Ever since I really got into makeup and began to contour regularly, I have been searching for a matte brown bronzer/contour powder that wont have and orange hues when applied. Thankfully I have finally found the product Ive been hoping to find! The Sephora Collection bronzer in the darkest shade (don't knlw the shade name off the top of my head) is wonderful. The deep pigmented matte brown looks perfect blended over the shallows of my cheeks! It does have a bit of fallout and loose product in the pan & air. Overall my favorite bronzer!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BRONZER!!!! It's my holy grail because it has a matte finish I hate shimmery bronzers it's long lasting the shade is perfect for contouring it's like a nice cool brown! I always recommend this to everyone who loves to contour its like a must have honestly I recommend this to everyone who compliments my bronzer or my contouring it's amazing I could rant about this all day long this is my favorite bronzer I haven't seen a perfect one like this it's so underrated and unappreciated it makes me so sad!!! :-(
Nina W.
Nina W.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer 3 Los Cabos 0.3 oz
Perfect bronzer for the summer! I love have a nice contour especially during the summer when I get a little more tan. This bronzer is perfect to warm up the skin or to contour as well. It doesn't make you look orange, but it isn't too gray either. If you're a fan of benefit hoola or NYC sunny, I'm sure you'll like this one as well. Just make sure you wear a primer and setting spray for it to last all day! -It also works great as an eyeshadow too =)!
Stacey F.
Stacey F.
Attleboro, MA
I absolutely love my Sephora Collection Bronzer! I was struggling to find the right one for me and had some allergic reactions to other bronzers I've tried in the past. I went into my local Sephora and worked with one of the beauty technicians to find the right bronzer for me, and it is definitely the Sephora Collection! I've had no breakouts and no itching/irritability on my face with this product. I'm so happy I found it!
natalie c.
natalie c.
Bellwood, IL
I am always on the look at for bronzers. I like something that is matte and that can blend well with my skin tone. The product was not that high in closest but it was a shimmery bronzer which is something l don't like. The darker skin tone bronzers all have red in them nothing that can complement a yellow skin tone. I have been using this bronzer as a highlighter, it works pretty well for that.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer 2 Maui 0.3 oz
I was never really too fond of bronzers when I wasn't really into makeup. I happened to get my makeup done at a Sephora to try to find a new concealer and I was fairly tan at the time so she suggested a bronzer. I loooove this bronzer. I stick with the same foundation year round and just add in my bronzer when I am a little darker. Works very well and I love the shimmer to it!
Candy C.
Candy C.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer 2 Maui 0.3 oz
This bronzer is perfect! It has no weird smells and I love that it's parables free because I am serious about my skin care. This product is pigmented but doesn't leave a dirty looking finish. The value that you get for your dollar is so worth it with this product! You can truly create the perfect flush with this bronzer because it's not too shimmery, you just look sun-kissed.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Baltimore, MD
I love this bronzer so much! I personally have a hard time finding a bronzer that looks good on my skin. Every bronzer that I have tried in the past has been way too light and hasn't shown up on my skin. I got this product with low hopes and I was so surprised to find that it looked so good on my skin. I recommend this to anyone that has a darker skin tone.
Fabiola F.
Fabiola F.
Maracaibo
I love sephora, has any one tried this bronzer? How did it to go?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this bronzer good for very fair complexions?
Mandie R.
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
This looks like a STUNNING contour shade but I'm afraid it might be too dark/yellow for my pale skin. Does it made pale skin look dirty or splotchy?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this bronzer work?
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Do you use foundation with the bronzer or the bronzer by itself?