BY SEPHORA #46 in Bronzer

A bronzing powder that provides an instant ultra-natural tanned and radiant complexion with either a matte or a shimmer finish. These exceptional bronzing powders feature an embossed sun pattern and a smooth, ultra-sheer texture to blend perfectly with skin for an ultra-natural, healthy glow that lasts. The matte or subtly shimmering shades create a natural, tanned effect that is extremely blendable and doesn't streak. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: In a use test of the matte shades on 23 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% of the women think the texture is ultra-soft on application - 96% of the women think the texture provides an instant healthy look - 96% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 78% of the women think the result is long lasting In a use test of the shimmer shades on 25 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% of the women think the texture is ultra-soft on application - 7% of the women think the texture provides an instant healthy look - 64% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think the result is long lasting

• I love sephora, has any one tried this bronzer? How did it to go? 8 Answers
  • Which shade is best suited for very pale skin? And does it look m...3 Answers
  • Is this a sparkley bronzer or matte? And how long does it last?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 6 Costa Rica - dark 0.3 oz
I have been using this product for two years. The Sephora bronzer in shade six Costa Rica is my go to bronzer. It does have a slight shimmer to it. My friend recently tried it it as well, when we went out for my bachelorette party. She is now hooked, just like me. It creates a beautiful bronze glow. It is very affordable and I love the compact with the mirror. On days when I don't want a full face of make up, I will just throw on foundation in this bronzer and mascara and I'm good to go. Love it!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder
Emily F.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 6 Costa Rica - dark 0.3 oz
One of my favorite bronzers! I'd have to say that my favorite features of this product is how much you get in the pan. It lasts quite a while and it's relatively cheap. I'm fairly tan and this shade is perfect for my summer/ early fall tan. I really like this bronzer but I do have some that I favor over this one, such as my all time favorite by Kat Von D. I definitely recommend this product though!! Very affordable and a nice formula!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 4 Fiji - medium 0.3 oz
This will forever be my go to bronzer. It is super affordable and lasts SO LONG!!! It has a tiny bit of shimmer to brighten your skin tone, but not too much! It is true to color and blends well. I have fair-medium skin and fiji is a pretty, natural looking color on my face. Highly recommended.
insha d.
allen
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 6 Costa Rica - dark 0.3 oz
This bronzer not only applies well, but smells so good! It does not stay the same color it becomes darker when applied to skin.
Pros: not patchy, applies smoothly and super creamy
Cons: it is not matte instead shimmery, but that is a personal preference
Melina K.
Chicago
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 0/Anguilla - light 0.3 oz
At first i didn't like it so much , but to tell you the truth I didn't know how to apply it until I visited Sephora and they told me how and where to use it. I would recommend it to people that do not need a lot to cover
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 0/Anguilla - light 0.3 oz
Absolute loveeeeeee this product!!!!! It worked so fast. I wash astonished at the results. You can get this anywhere !!!! I use it usually two times a day. And I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Jessica W.
Lexington , KY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 4 Fiji - medium 0.3 oz
MY FAVORITE BRONZER EVER. This stuff is honestly better than any other bronzer and is so affordable. I would choose this again and again. The colors it is offered are so complimentary to every skin tone!
Christine H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other
Being so fair skinned, most bronzers were always too dark for me, but I prefer bronzer over blush. I use Sephora's bronzer in shade #1 and I am never going back - so light weight it doesn't feel like I even have anything on!
Hailey H.
Clinton, WI
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 4 Fiji - medium 0.3 oz
Got a sample in an Ipsy bag and loved it ever since. Got the full size and it’s great. Color blends well with a brush and lasts all day. I’m very pale and when I blend this with my foundation and contour it looks great!
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, it's not the worst bronzer. However, in my case, I did have to pack a lot of it on to see some type of colour. But it is buildable so that is good. However, I've had my bronzer for a few months now and you can see in the photo it started to have an almost black film layer around the edge. I only noticed this recently because my bronzer started applying extremely dark and muddy. I was able to wipe the film off with a towel and remove that layer. This has never happened to any of my bronzers before so I have no idea what happened to it. I don't think I'll buy this again.
Fabiola F.
Maracaibo
I love sephora, has any one tried this bronzer? How did it to go?
Maggie S.
Is this bronzer good for very fair complexions?
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
This looks like a STUNNING contour shade but I'm afraid it might be too dark/yellow for my pale skin. Does it made pale skin look dirty or splotchy?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this bronzer work?
Cassie D.
Do you use foundation with the bronzer or the bronzer by itself?