BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A bronzing powder that provides an instant ultra-natural tanned and radiant complexion with either a matte or a shimmer finish.

What it does:
These exceptional bronzing powders feature an embossed sun pattern and a smooth, ultra-sheer texture to blend perfectly with skin for an ultra-natural, healthy glow that lasts. The matte or subtly shimmering shades create a natural, tanned effect that is extremely blendable and doesn’t streak.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:

- 64% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin
- 84% of the women think the result is long lasting

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a healthy glow, apply to the entire face .
-For a more sculpted look, apply under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose, and around the borders of the face (hairline, temples, and jawline).

1 Anguilla - light Ingredients:

Talc, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Silica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Potassium Sorbate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.

2 Bora Bora - light Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.

3 Los Cabos - medium Ingredients:

Talc, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.

4 Fuji - medium Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Corn Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide.

6 Costa Rica - dark Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Corn Starch, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.

7 Canary Islands - dark Ingredients:

Talc, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Fragrance, Lauroyl Lysine, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder
  • "they are very fine and mattes, which are also very good for contouring but they do not have a matte off or dirty, no, they leave a satin veil very, very subtle, almost not appreciated but that gives you a good tone right away, and also very natural but radiant at the same time. of course, you can use both face and body.
    they are silky and melt perfectly in the skin and once applied in the assurance that they do not move, they are very durable in my opinion." in 33 reviews
Celeste F.
westwood
Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream by Neutrogena is a great product. It was different than other products I have tried in the past because it was specifically targeting one problem area of the eyes. It was easy to apply, I was able to use it under my everyday makeup and I saw results within a week! The dark circles faded and my eyes looked brighter. The product kept that very sensitive area under the eyes well moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. Neutrogena is a brand I have trusted for years and I would recommend this product to anyone with this problem. I received this product free from Crowdtap Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream by Neutrogena is a great product. It was different than other products I have tried in the past because it was specifically targeting one problem area of the eyes. It was easy to apply, I was able to use it under my everyday makeup and I saw results within a week! The dark circles faded and my eyes looked brighter. The product kept that very sensitive area under the eyes well moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. Neutrogena is a brand I have trusted for years and I would recommend this product to anyone with this problem. I received this product free from Crowdtap and Neutrogena to try. All opinions are 100% my own.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
LOVE THIS BRONZER!!! This bronzer is beautiful and have such a lovely tone to it for my fair skin tone. It’s so blendable and such a great price for a higher end bronzer, I have it in the shade Fiji, it’s a little cooler toned as far as bronzers go, and have a little bit of a sheen to it but nothing that comes off too glittery or shiny or anything. It’s my favorite bronzer by far, I’ve hit pan on it and I’ve only had it 4 months about, it is my daily go to.
Echo E.
pollock pines
Review for: 7 Canary Islands - dark more...
OK if you want some bronze going let me tell you this product is going to give you some bronze. You better put your brush on lightly because it has lasting color affect that I absolutely love. I can honestly can say that I love love love this and for the price this is probably one of the best bronzers that’s out there and it’s dirt cheap. Honestly why waste your money on super expensive products if you can find something for super cheap that works just as good if not better than the high-end products that are out there . So I would highly recommend this to anybody that wants to try to get a bronzy glow on 😊 ✅
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Review for: 6 Costa Rica - dark more...
I got this Sephora Collection bronzer power at Sephora.
I love the packaging it's very classy.
The colors are gorgeous.
I like how it looks on my complexion.
I would definitely recommend it to all.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Review for: 2 Bora Bora - light more...
This has been my go to bronzer for so long. The only other bronzer I really like is NARS Laguna. This has a nice shimmer to it but isn’t sparkly. It lasts a long time, and has a nice color pay off that is buildable but doesn’t make you look orange. For the price of around $14 you really can’t beat it.
Madeline R.
League city, TX
I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT! All there products I have tried so far feel and look amazing. I really like how it feels on my skin, you’ll never have to worry about it fading throughout the night. Super light, and does not give you that cake-face look
Kayla S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Sephora Collection Bronzer Powder 4 Fiji - Medium more...
Yes i absolutely would recommend this product! 10/10. I️ got I️t for my friends birthday which is during the summer and the glow I️t added onto her skin was such a sun kissed look! She fell in love with I️t that she buys I️t to this day! I️ know I️t can be purchased at Sephora. That is where i got I️t for her. I like this bronzer better compared to others because I️t isn’t a orange look it’s more of a gold tone! Definitely will be buying again! :) SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder
Samantha S.
Madison
Review for: 4 Fuji - medium more...
Love this bronzer if you’re looking for something on the cheaper side. Although it is good for a more subtle glow it’s not the most pigmented, it is definitely sheer. I would still recommend using this product for a nice sunkissed glow!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Review for: 4 Fuji - medium more...
I used this product for like 5 years before I found Hoola. I really enjoyed it and it went on smoothly but I never felt like it lasted very long. Honestly it could’ve been that I just didn’t really understand how to apply makeup, but I don’t use this product anymore.
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
I really like this bronzer, I only need a little bit to show up on my fair skin. It blends very well and I feel like it is a great bronze (not too reddish, not too brown and no yellowish tint either on my skin).
Fabiola F.
Maracaibo
I love sephora, has any one tried this bronzer? How did it to go?
Cassie D.
Seymour, CT
Do you use foundation with the bronzer or the bronzer by itself?
Maggie S.
Is this bronzer good for very fair complexions?
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
This looks like a STUNNING contour shade but I'm afraid it might be too dark/yellow for my pale skin. Does it made pale skin look dirty or splotchy?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is this a sparkley bronzer or matte? And how long does it last?

Sephora