SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzed And Blushing Face Palette uploaded by Aracely V.

BY SEPHORA

A sleek face palette with one universal bronzer shade, a classic blush hue, and a blush with a bright pop of color. This three-in-one, portable palette features stunning hues for a variety of daytime and nighttime looks. Each head-turning shade is buildable to help you create the perfect color for your skintone. Bestselling Los Cabos Bronzer delivers a nautral-looking sun-kissed glow, Blushing Pink Blush is the ultimate rosy pink for a pretty pop of color, and the Coral Punch Blush gives the apples of your cheeks a nice punch for that sweet summer touch. Wear each shade alone or together depending on your desired look, and use the included mirror for on-the-go touch ups. This set contains:- 3 x 0.11 oz in Los Cabos Bronzer, Blushing Pink Blush, Coral Punch Blush

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Would you say this palette has a lot of pigment? I have f...1 Answers
Iris F.
Love it! I use the bronzer to contour and the blush is amazing! A little goes a long way!
marwa b.
Sorry guys but I didn't like the colors of this palette I think the pink was too pink for me I cannot pull off those kind of colors I think the bronze was like a little bit orange and I don't know it's just not my type but for me it's a no but for other people I think they can pull this color off so this palette I mean I'm not saying that it's the worse that I'm not saying that is the best at the same time so if you like it I'm not saying like you don't have to it's your choice but for me it's a no..
Xoxo
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
This blush palette is amazing. And it has two of my favourite colours that I use on a regular basis all the time I don't seem to go anywhere without using blush or mascara for that matter. It's not too expensive to purchase it's very easy to apply and lasts a long time I have no complaints about it and I highly recommend this product.
MIKAULY V.
is a price pallet with excellent pigmentation, and colors that can be used both day and night, its price is not very economical to say but is a product worth buying, lately I am liking every time the exclusive line of sephora
Arleana D.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
I love this palette, its colors are very cute and the time to apply them on my face make me look healthy, I think those are one of the reasons why I love it, also when I put it pigmentan colors very well. I love this brand, also its presentations are very nice.
salma t.
didnt like it,im a huge fan of sephora but this is really bad,you have so many better products whitch includes bronzer blush and highlighter like this.i need to admitt its really afordable but im not a huge fan of this
Rebeka R.
This Collection isn't beautiful. The colors are perfect for near every type of skin. So if you are looking for a perfect skin this summer, don't hesitate and buy this one. It won't disappoint you! ❤
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Would you say this palette has a lot of pigment? I have fair skin and don't like a lot of pigment to my blush or bronzer. I prefer a more natural look.