SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzed And Blushing Face Palette uploaded by Aracely V.

BY SEPHORA

A sleek face palette with one universal bronzer shade, a classic blush hue, and a blush with a bright pop of color. This three-in-one, portable palette features stunning hues for a variety of daytime and nighttime looks. Each head-turning shade is buildable to help you create the perfect color for your skintone. Bestselling Los Cabos Bronzer delivers a nautral-looking sun-kissed glow, Blushing Pink Blush is the ultimate rosy pink for a pretty pop of color, and the Coral Punch Blush gives the apples of your cheeks a nice punch for that sweet summer touch. Wear each shade alone or together depending on your desired look, and use the included mirror for on-the-go touch ups. This set contains:- 3 x 0.11 oz in Los Cabos Bronzer, Blushing Pink Blush, Coral Punch Blush

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Would you say this palette has a lot of pigment? I have f...1 Answers
Crystal K.
Grand Rapids, MN
Nice pigmentation but the colors are a bit bright for light skin. Use a light hand when applying or risk looking like a middle schooler who just found out what blush was. Wouldn’t buy again, but a good backup blush.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I bought this palette for travel sop I don't have to bring a bronzer and 1-2 blushes with me. However, I am only giving it 4 stars because it doesn't come with a highlighter. I know not everyone loves highlighters but really, the obsession is real and we have been highlighting our cheeks now for 2 years. I do like that it comes with 2 shades of blushes. The bronzer looks very nice and the formula is pretty good considering this is Sephora brand (not my favorite). But this little palette definitely was affordable and practical, and I do take it with me when I travel.
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
I love the Sephora brand honestly... they have great stuff. The only draw back is the products tend to run out a little faster than their more expensive make-up friends (MAC -TOO FACED- etc). But if you can't spend the big bucks, all there stuff is really very comparable. This pallet is just as good to me as any other out there so I wont ever spend more and I will still look flawless :)
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
These are a very average product to me. I have never owned it, but I experimented with my friend's before. I felt that they swatched nicely with a decent amount of pigmentation, but I really didn't like they way they looked on my face. For the price you could definitely find a lot of different drug store options.
Jules D.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette was nice and provides my face with a nice touch of color without appearing to cakey.  The product is worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone who asked.  It can be used to add a pop of pink to your cheekbones or to help provide your face with definition.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Sierra S.
Waco
I love these colors butnkindnof expensive for just three I'd rather spend my money on a brand but that might just be a me thing. They're great though, they go on and stay on and they make my face pop.
Cassie C.
Good creamy formulas but I'm not crazy about the bronze color. Looks a little muddy but would probably work for different skin tones. The blushes are beautiful!
Love this palette. I'm a fan of blush. And bright colors to pop out my cheek bones and this deffiatly poped my face out. Love it
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
I have this but the pigment is very light . You have to use a lot of product for it to show up . Not really worth it !!!!!
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Would you say this palette has a lot of pigment? I have fair skin and don't like a lot of pigment to my blush or bronzer. I prefer a more natural look.