SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Krista H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Roza S.

BY SEPHORA

A multitasking CC cream formula that leaves skin with a subtle, warm, bronzed look. This universal cream with SPF 20 protects, corrects, conceals, and adds sunkissed color to skin. It minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections, while offering broad spectrum sunscreen protection and long-term skincare benefits. This product is ideal for all skin types, is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream
  • "creamy texture that blends great into your skin. okay for oily skin but prime your face first." in 5 reviews
Alba F.
Lawrence, MA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream Great product and great excellent coverage.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
No es mi favirita,aunque para mi amiga es la mejor pienso k hay mejores en el mercado
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
This is a great bronzer. it gives you a nice glow. perfect for the summer months!
Khapri S.
Wilmington, DE
I like this because it is very shiny and creamy and Lok fabulous on your face

sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
Love this short has great makeup products and I love them a lot they are great
ANGELA J.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream more...
I absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .
Beatriz J.
Coimbra
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream more...
So I bought it last week and only used it once because I thought it was too dark on my skin. I bought it online and probably will not use it again, and obviously I'm not going to buy it again. So if you liked to buy it, I advise you to go to the store to see if you like it or not. A
Yone R.
Bom produtos. Otimo sempre amei os produtos de vc só por isso quero entra em parceria com sua loja . já vou começa criar um blog é quero que vc seja meus patrocinadores eu. Eu amor os produtos de vcs. Vai fazer um sucesso vcs querem que eu seja parceira de vcs mandem no meu Gmail yoneh980@gmail.com
Roza S.
This is super dark! Don't be fooled! You could mix it with your foundation if you have tanned recently (to warm up the shade). You only need a dab to get that nice touch of color. In my case, this makes my foundation much darker than my true shade and it's too dark to be used as a cc cream.
Elizabete G.
Very good for my skin, I loved the effect it does.is a satisfaction to have this product in stock your makeup
Internet is the best place to find this product
the duration is perfect, a great duration
I recommend and the product is excellent, very good to use and makes me beautiful
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Whats the difference between CC cream, concealer, and BB cream?
Trenda B.
Is this any good
Emily Y.
Does this have a orange tint?
Ashley M.
Stafford Springs
I have a light skin tone, does this have an orange tint.
Nicole M.