SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Krista H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Roza S.

BY SEPHORA

A multitasking CC cream formula that leaves skin with a subtle, warm, bronzed look. This universal cream with SPF 20 protects, corrects, conceals, and adds sunkissed color to skin. It minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections, while offering broad spectrum sunscreen protection and long-term skincare benefits. This product is ideal for all skin types, is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream
  • "creamy texture that blends great into your skin. okay for oily skin but prime your face first." in 5 reviews
. ..
Sephoracollection bronzeperfect cc cream has a little more coverage like a foundation wich is rellly great because it doesn't feel heavy even though it covers all.
Iyonnisti W.
Phoenix, AZ
Finding the perfect CC skin cream is really hard but when you use Revel on it's really easy to find the product you could go about anywhere to find the skin cream
Diamond C.
Boaz, AL

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream
is the perfect type of foundation and the smallest amount can u give u the best coverage and I really really recommend the
recommend this SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream u wont be disappointed
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
I love this stuff it literally will march to your skin tone and it covers all of your blemishes! If you're not good with make up this is the way to go!
Estefania T.
El Monte, CA
Never tried this Sephora brand but I'd really like to test it out and it would mean so much to me if you donated one to me because I love Sephora.
Taijsha B.
Coralville, IA
When I say I love love this bronze cc cream is my go too and I will forever use it. Yes honey I love it, so if you have not use this try it please.
Jennifer H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how smooth this goes on and it's not oily. It doesn't leave my face oily either. I have no breakouts using it either. The coverage is great.
kierra m.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream SEE DSEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream SEE DSEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream SEE D
Maria F.
Atlanta
I'm very happy with this product and that I have used almost every thing in the list they are great and they help us make our face pretty again
Keberly N.
Garnerville, NY
My skin looks amazing after applying this bronze. You can't find anything else like this because this is the best and I highly recommend it
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Whats the difference between CC cream, concealer, and BB cream?
Trenda B.
Is this any good
Emily Y.
Does this have a orange tint?
Ashley M.
Stafford Springs
I have a light skin tone, does this have an orange tint.
Nicole M.