SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Krista H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Roza S.

BY SEPHORA

A multitasking CC cream formula that leaves skin with a subtle, warm, bronzed look. This universal cream with SPF 20 protects, corrects, conceals, and adds sunkissed color to skin. It minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections, while offering broad spectrum sunscreen protection and long-term skincare benefits. This product is ideal for all skin types, is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream
  • "creamy texture that blends great into your skin. okay for oily skin but prime your face first." in 5 reviews
Leah L.
Tonganoxie, KS
This Bronze Perfect CC Cream is just that, PERFECT! Especially in the summer, I can just throw this on and go about my day if I wanted to. The bronze tint leaves you flawless and it is most definitely worth the investment!
Emily Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
For the price, this product is worth every dollar. It corrects small blemishes while creating an even tone before I apply any other makeup. It also adds a bit of color too so I can walk out of the house without any other makeup. This product doesn't tighten skin but leaves it feeling smooth and soft.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Loved this as I am a highlighting junkie. You have to try Hard Candy Glow All The Way in pink. A teeny bit goes a LONG ways. From your swatches, I would compare it to Mac Strobe Cream
Minnorea G.
Miami
waooo, creo que seria bellisimo obtener ese efecto bronceado en nuestra piel, Imagínense que bella nos veriamos y ademas con nuestro rostro cuidado y protejido yo bricaria sin duda de verme mas hermosa y aplaudo a sephora por esta presentacion..exitos
Lois W.
I love this cc cream i love anything from sephora because its all different brands and different stuff, its so perfect. the way that this stuff works is amazing . its just so perfect. id buy again and also recommend to others.. defanently. would.
Kelsey H.
This looks OUSTANDING on tan-deep skin tones. Large pores don't look great with it though. Easy to blend and great value. Looks amazing on the shoulders, legs and chest areas.
Brandi F.
Hamilton, MT
I love this Bronze Sephora collection CC Cream for the summer. It makes my skin glow and gives me a nice sun kissed look. This is a great very light cream that can be worn on its own or under a full foundation and concealer.
Monica A.
E Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I keep going back for more. It's so smooth on the skin and finishes so neatly. It doesn't make it look like you have a lot of makeup on very natural looking
This bronzer is so good it makes my face looks like I tanned but it's not too dark and the first time I tried this product I loved this I highly recommend this if you want or need a tan go it's great!!
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
This is the best product every that I use. its a little expensive but it's worth buying every time. I love that it doesn't dry your skin and docent make your skin oily. I really recommend this product to buy.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Whats the difference between CC cream, concealer, and BB cream?
Trenda B.
Is this any good
Emily Y.
Does this have a orange tint?
Ashley M.
Stafford Springs
I have a light skin tone, does this have an orange tint.
Nicole M.