SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Krista H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronze Perfect CC Cream uploaded by Roza S.

BY SEPHORA #20 in CC Cream

A multitasking CC cream formula that leaves skin with a subtle, warm, bronzed look. This universal cream with SPF 20 protects, corrects, conceals, and adds sunkissed color to skin. It minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections, while offering broad spectrum sunscreen protection and long-term skincare benefits. This product is ideal for all skin types, is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• "creamy texture that blends great into your skin. okay for oily skin but prime your face first." in 5 reviews
Surena A.
Gainesville, GA
For the price it is wonderful, however it is a bit streaky and I am worried its a little too orange for me. I bought it from Sephora off their website so I recommend going into the store to test the shades first
Minnorea G.
waooo, creo que seria bellisimo obtener ese efecto bronceado en nuestra piel, Imagínense que bella nos veriamos y ademas con nuestro rostro cuidado y protejido yo bricaria sin duda de verme mas hermosa y aplaudo a sephora por esta presentacion..exitos
George M.
Mount Pocono, PA
My girlfriend users this cream all the time, her skin stays moist and not greasy. So she puts cream in the am then it would hold up for the most of the day about 6 pm, and then when she showers she puts some on again. So I would reccomend it to every woman that loves to have great skin.
Rebecca L.
Dayton, OH
So - it's summer. And if you gals (or guys!) are anything like me - you are often left with a body that is tan and a face that is substantially lighter. This CC cream successfully bridges that gap. It is a very nice everyday product - coverage is light to medium and the finish is satin. If you have oilier skin, I would advise you to set it with a powder. I love the natural 'no-makeup' finish this provides, and the fact that the coloration brings this girl's pasty face into a bronze goddess!
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this product for my sister and decided to try it out myself and I liked it. It is very light and it covers everything. I have oily skin and it works good for me. I just don't like how expensive it is. I would buy it if I had the money to buy it once I run out.
jule j.
Lanham, MD
This bronzer is my abosolute favorite ! It never makes my face look cakey and it's the perfect bronze for me. It has a slight glow about it to that I'm completely in love with. I wouldn't trade this bronzer out for any other one . It's the best.
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like this product because it can cover imperfections without having to use a foundation which I do not like to use. It is light and does not feel like a paste. I buy this online and use it when I need a little cover for some imperfections that show up from time to time.
Sanjuana B.
This product was really good all though it was a little dark for me at the time that I purchased it. The packaging was simple, it's just a tube. My skin type is dry. I would definitely want to try it out again.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Doesn't make you look yellow! The scent isn't appalling at all! Easy to apply doesn't leave you orange or yellow. Lasts a long time. Leaves you looking sun kissed! Highly recommend this to beauty shoppers!
Lauren M.
This is the best bronzing cream I have used in a long time! I get exactly what I want and it never disappoints me! I would recommend this product to everyone who was looking for a good bronzing cream
Emily Y.
Does this have a orange tint?
Ashley M.
Stafford Springs
I have a light skin tone, does this have an orange tint.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Whats the difference between CC cream, concealer, and BB cream?
Trenda B.
Ashton, WV
Is this any good
I have a dark complexion. Would this product work for me?