BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSephora
COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 169 fl oz/ 50 mL

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL

An exfoliating scrub formulated with volcanic sand and marula oil to exfoliate and smooth skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and uneven texture, Pores, DrynessFormulation: ScrubHighlighted Ingredients:- Volcanic Sand from Natural Origin: Known to exfoliate and refine skin texture- Marula Oil from Natural Origin: Known to smooth skin's appearance. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: Formulated with 97 percent natural origin ingredients, this scrub purifies the skin and gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells for clearer skin, refined text

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Martha G.
I got this facial scrub for free with my sephora points, (50 pts), it's charcoal based, it has some scrub beads that were to hard on my face, then I used it on my hands, and it work okay... I am not sure about this product, i honestly have mixed feelings
Cassie R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Cassie R.
I recieved this as a gift from my SIL at Christmas time. Let me just say this is an EXFOLIATOR!!! The directions say to us 2-3 times a weeks but I only use it once (maaaaybe twice) a week because it is kind of harsh. It has pretty good sized grains that give a really good deep clean feel, but be careful not to rub too hard or you might damage you skin. As someone with more sensitive skin I use a soothing ultra moisturizing face lotion afterwards.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,132 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Heather S.
Right off the bat I know there will be very different opinions on this product and I get it and I get why. First time using this, it’s very jarring and by that I mean there are very substantial volcanic sand granules which can be too much for sensitive skin. A tiny, tiny bit is all you need! You gently rub it on your face then immediately rinse. This is a natural, clean exfoliation product so it’s “raw” but that’s what makes it effective. I read a few complaints about the scent but honestly, I don’t smell any discernible fragrance at all. After using this, my skin felt smoother like it never has before and looked radiant and yes! brighter! Again, this product in my opinion is not for every skin type but if you know what to expect, it won’t be such a shock to your system. Definitely avoid the eye area with this! I really like this product a lot and I think if you want really deep down, natural exfoliation, this is it!
Christina K.
Grand Rapids, MI
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Christina K.
Love this product! Left my face feeling refreshed, clean, soft, and so smooth! I will definitely be using the product again and also purchasing it!
Nabila F.
Overland Park, KS
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Nabila F.
What is this product? An exfoliating scrub formulated with volcanic sand and marula oil to exfoliate and smooth the skin. I recently used my 50 Beauty Insider points to redeem this brigth skin exfoliating scrub. This scrub gently removes the impurities of the skin and dead skin cells to give a more radiant skin. It improves the complexion and texture of the skin aswell. It is vegan and 97 % of the ingredients are natural. The packaging is recyclable. The plastic in this tube is made of sugar cane residual making this product eco friendly. PS- swipe to see the tiny volcanic particles present in the scrub.
Elizabeth A.
This is my favorite scrub now! Everything is perfect. From the scent to the formula. The scent smells a little masculine but fresh. The little pieces in it scrub your face without it being too harsh and it leaves your face as smooth as a baby's butt! Doesn't over dry either so thats a plus. A must in your skincare:)
Sarah B.
Saraland, AL
It could be better but it works for what it needs to do. But you need to wash your face after use. To get ride of excess beads.
Maria R.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been using this for about 2 weeks now and it’s really good. My face feels super soft. Softer than what it’s been in awhile
Jessika B.
Lexington, KY
This a a strong exfoliator! I only use about 1x a week but I love the strong scent and how refreshed my skin feels afterwards.
Alyssa M.
Pointe, QC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Skin Exfoliating Scrub 1.69 fl oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Alyssa M.
I actually really enjoyed this exfoliating scrub! I got it in a sample size but considering buying the normal size cause my skins feels so soft after I use it. It’s a little harsh so I won’t use it more than twice a week. I also really enjoy it’s smell!

Looking for your answer?