BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Julia D.
Dot-dot-dot on those dark under-eye bags and blend them out. Used it after moisturizing my face and eyecream so that there are no dried patches of concealers. Used it sharpen my lipcolor line, but it does make either the lip color or the concealer bleed into each other. So it is a little watery and would need setting powder on top of it.
It goes on a little sheer so you do have to build it up a bit, but for those with darker circles, you'll need to color correct those before applying the concealers.
Alexandra L.
Didn't love this concealer. It's a great value, but I found it was a little drying and cakey. It definitely doesn't compete with other more expensive concealers like NARS. Wouldn't recommend.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
While looking for a cost-effective solution to my consumer problems I came across Sephora collection bright future gel concealer I love the way that it helped me with my dark under eye problem without being too heavy or wearing down my face I definitely recommend Sephora collection to anyone looking to try a gel concealer in the future
Kyrstine G.
Review for: 17 Chocolate souffle - deep with pink undertone more...
I just got this concealer, and it works really well for when I do my full faces. It comes in a nice packaging and it works really well for under eye and on the forehead and it works really good and I would recommend this.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
This concealer I feel is so underrated! I love it. The only thing is the wand is not your typical l doe foot so you have to continuously dip it back into the product. I love how it blends out though and the formula is amazing! I just recommend to take the stopper out with some tweezers
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
WONDERFUL COVERAGE! AWESOME! I would 10/10 recommend and I totally would buy again. I love this! The color is a perfect match for my skin tone and I use it all the time. Perfection!
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
It sits so nicely on the skin! I got a shade that was too dark for my under eyes, which makes me sad because I bet it works great! It looks great on the skin and blends out great! I don't see it settle into my fine lines which is awesome! I would purchase again!
Ronalda S.
Washington, DC
Love! This provides the coverage I need under my eye area & in the areas I like to highlight.

Cons: definitely not enough in the tube & I felt cheated. Lol also, more color options for women of color with lighter skin would be nice. It's hard to find a shade that compliments my yellow/olive undertones.

Pros: it holds up just as good as some of the more expensive brands.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Holy cats!!! Sephora's brand has really been a bit of miss with me, but someone recommended this to me last week while I was talking about how hard it has been finding a concealer that I love. This has amazing coverage, not just under eyes but also with blemishes. It's the only thing I've tried so far that has really given me the coverage I need for both, and it lasted me all day.
Islam A.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
Love these concealers for highlighting and contouring! It comes in a tube and an applicator that makes it super easy to control where the product is going and you get precision that way too! I'm of a medium/light skin tone with normal to oily skin, and this product lasts for me (make sure you set the under eye area with translucent powder!) Would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.