BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Gia K.
Durham, NC
$14 for a concealer is either too much or too little for makeup enthusiasts. This undereye concealer line from the Sephora brand boasts of a wide shade range and good quality. Good coverage, good staying power, good shade match and I'm definitely going to repurchase. I'm in the shade 7.5 at the moment and I prefer this for brightening. It feels very hydrating and breathable on that sensitive under eye area.
sofia r.
It was very light weight but needed a bit more coverage.  Blended nicely.  Oxidized darker. The packaging was nice but a bit heavy.  It is best for under eye.  It is not very buildable for blemishes.
Joanne B.
Let me first say how pale friendly this concealer is!! FINALLY!!! I first tried this because of a Youtuber and I have never looked back. It is the perfect shade and coverage for an everyday go to. It doesn't crease and doesn't make my undereyes look old and dry! It is very hydrating and lasts all day! I've used two tubes already!! Obsessed you will not regret buying this. Oh it is also very affordable!!!
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
I use Sephora's Bright Future Gel Serum concealer for medium coverage under the eyes, as well as to brighten down the length of my nose & between the brows as well. The texture is great and it doesn't slip off, even with my oily skin and over my eye cream with SPF. The price is great too compared to some of the luxe brands out there. It does settle into fine lines, not as bad as some other concealers; but I haven't found a concealer yet that doesn't do this.
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the consistency of this concealer! The gel-like formula really hydrates the under eye and blends seamlessly. I use a pink shade to really brighter up my under eye and then a yellow shade to tone it down and have it match better. The trick is not to draw it on in a triangular shape like traditional concealers but rather dab small dots with the tip of the applicator.
virginia h.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This is a very thick full coverage concealer that really brightens under the eyes. It can be difficult to match the right color and can be very light and noticeable if not correct
Ashley B.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I really like this. I've been going back and forth with many concealer but this one seems to work the best at not creasing. It glides on very smooth and sets easily without looking too heavy. This collection has a wide
range of tones to choose from which I LOVE because it's never easy to color match myself so I would highly
recommend this product!
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This concealer is amazing! There is a great color selection, it's affordable, and it works very well. I just put a few dots under each eye and blend with my finger or a beauty blender. It doesn't crease on me which I love, and it brightens my under eye area and diminishes the look of dark circles. I recommend this concealer and I will definitely repurchase.
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I purchased this product on a whim because I wanted to try a cheaper concealer. If you've ever tried anything from the Sephora collection, you know they have their hits and misses. I was pleasantly surprised with this concealer. It is not the most full coverage concealer on the market, leave that to Tarte and Kat Von D. However, it does the job at covering dark circles and brightening under the eye. The reason I'm giving this product 4/5 is because it did crease after about 5 hours.
Megan G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
The color selection is great! They even have correctors if needed. I feel the consistency is a little watery, not a lot of coverage, and the applicator is very strange( not a traditional doe foot) you need to dip it back in several times to cover all of your problem areas! Would recommend for the price though.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.