BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Great concealer! I was excited to try this product from Sephora because I've never tried a gel concealer before. It's definitely different but doesn't feel like gel in the way that gel tends to be sticky, but rather a watery consistency. It's definitely amazing for anyone with extremely dry skin. I highly recommend using this concealer with the original beauty blender to blend out. Definitely recommend this product and definitely would purchase this again in the future.
Vanessa P.
Tampa
The packaging of the product is a nice little lip gloss like container. It's very generous in size. The downfall of this one is the color. I wasn't able to find a perfect shade for my olive complexion.
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
This concealer is very affordable and great if you are on a budget. It does seem to crease a little bit even with a setting powder and I don't like the applicator, it's very hard to pick up product, you have to keep dipping back in to get enough. I like the color selection and it does a good job of brightening! I wouldn't repurchase though solely because of the applicator.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I really love this for helping to illuminate my face and to make my dark under eyes less obvious as well. It's thin yet creamy and easily blends out onto the skin. I think that these are a great value for the price - definitely comparable to other prestige color correctors that I have used. The product lasts all day, and will last all night when set with powder.
Taylor T.
Essex, MD
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer is my go to! It reminds me of the Nars Radiant Concealer, but much cheaper! The consistency of this product is very smooth and light weight, yet it provides full coverage! The applicator is a little different than most concealers. To use this product you have to dot it on rather than using swiping motions. As long as you set this concealer with powder it will not crease...I repeat....IT WILL NOT CREASE!
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone more...
I love love love this concealer! The formula is very lightweight, but offers medium to high coverage, depending on how much you want to layer. I normally use Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and while this concealer is a little more expensive, you can definitely tell the difference in the quality. I use it for spot concealing and under eye concealing, and it covers everything from dark circles to redness. The stopper in the top does remove a good amount of product, but the doe foot applicator is great.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This stuff is great! I love the consistency, but it does unfortunately change and get cakey after a few months, which is faster than I can use it. But it has good buildable coverage, blends well with or without foundation, and works fine for me to cover pimples, scars, under eye stuff and redness with. I frequently just use moisturizer, this concealer, translucent powder and blush for my every day face. I'll probably buy again!
Leticia M.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This is such a great lightweight yet full coverage concealer! It has quickly become a favorite in my makeup bag. The only flaw is the applicator can take some time to adjust to. It's not your average doe foot applicator so it doesn't swipe the product. Instead it is meant to be dabbed/dotted under the eye. Once you get used to it, it is absolutely fabulous!
DeAnna H.
Hulbert , OK
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a great concealer. It lasts all day without creasing and does an amazing job of covering my dark circles. I've also used as an eye primer and it works so well. Highly recommend this product for combo skin.
Emily J.
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone, 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I really love this concealer! It applies very smooth and has nice coverage. It's very easy to blend and apply. I like it a lot better than other concealers I've tried. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a concealer with great smooth coverage!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.