BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Brizeida B.
My holy grail concealer for the past year has been the Sephora Bright Future serum. I used to use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer until I came across the Sephora one. Not only is it much more affordable, but It applies so smoothly and evenly. It's easy to blend out and doesn't crease on me as easily as other high end products. It sets beautifully and does not look cakey nor does it dry my under eyes.
Madeline O.
Chatham, NJ
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer is actually fabulous. I love the coverage I get and it lasts all day! It literally never settles into fine lines or looks cakey. It is super blendable and looks good as a brightener. I love the huge range of colors and how easy it is to apply. Dot it on and pat it out with a damp beauty blender then set with a touch of powder and you're good all day. Love this stuff!
Svetlana P.
My qualms about this concealer mostly have to do with the blending. It goes on patchy without primer, but applies streaky WITH primer. It may be full coverage, but it still creases on me throughout the day even if I set my under-eye, and makes my face look cakey. You could probably get away with this if you don't have dark under-eyes and just need a small, er, wash of this, but otherwise I'd recommend investing in something a little better.
Tina V.
I was influenced to buy this product because of the youtuber Lustrelux would rave about it in her videos. After I purchased and tried it I felt that it was a really good product. It works best if you dot it on and not swipe it. The applicator itself is a round shape vs your normal doe foot applicator. It is easy to blend and very light weight. I don't feel that it is full coverage but it is a good concealer to use if your trying to highlight.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: 12 Pecan Pie - tan with yellow undertone more...
The color range is undeniably amazing, but the quality is just not there. the coverage and durability are decent but i do find that these two qualities heavily depend on the consistency. now the consistency is WEIRD - sometimes it comes out watery, sometimes it comes out tacky and thick? this affects wear time and i hate it when i can't control what's going on on my face :/
Ella M.
Chesapeake, VA
Great concealer with medium to full coverage. It last most of the day though you might have to touch up occasionally. Pro not that expensive cons dose. not lay as long as I would like. I would buy it again.
Kim M.
I have this in the peach corrector for light skin. I got it to compare to my UD corrector in pink, which I personally prefer. I like the doe foot on the UD one better because it is bendy and shaped like a spatula. In terms of pigmentation I think the Sephora one might be a little bit more pigmented but otherwise they are fairly similar. If you want to try a corrector I think this is a great choice. The pink color works better under my eyes but if when I run out Sephora has a pink corrector I would try that immediately
Jenny L.
Reseda, CA
I wanted to love this concealer because i heard so many youtubers talking about it. I loved initially how it applied, a little went a long way and it is very lightweight but still having a decent amount of coverage. but after i applied it and set it with my Laura Mercier translucent powder it caked up instantly and throughout the day it creased so bad and emphasized lines i didn't even know i had. I was so sad i had to return this
Michelle M.
Sephora brand makeup is fantastic.. But for me, this concealer didn't cut it. I was really hoping for medium/full coverage to use it as a highlight for my under eyes, but it didn't quite work out. Hardly any product is on the applicator when you open the tube, and it was very sheer coverage on me, even after trying to build it up. I wish this product had more coverage.. 😞
Aja S.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This is my everyday go to product. It's one of the best on the market. It's great for both under eye and blemishes. It's very easy to apply and blend. It's also very long lasting. I highly recommend it.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.