BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Mandy G.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this stuff. It is the best under eye concealer I've ever found. I will buy it again and again and again and again. If you have fines lines this is for you.
Ruby D.
San Diego, CA
This concealer creased under my eyes, it didn't have the coverage I wanted and it was slightly uneven. when applied, some spots have more product than others and it doesn't blend evenly. It did set well, though.
Ariadna G.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Really like the coverage on this concealer. Easy to apply no issues with the app laying brush. Nothing fancy about the packaging. Pros great value cons none for me. Yes I would definitely buy this product again.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
This concealer is really great. I'm used to the old school concealers:'thick, and unblendable; bright orange, unwieldy , not actually concealing... this is totally different. This concealer is light, applies like a dream and immediately uplifts my under eye area. You only need a tiny bit and it blends without creasing into my under eye area. Very good for such a comparatively cheap concealer.
Ruby M.
I love this concealer. It's such a good price and it works so well. I use it primarily under my eyes and it's great. It's not goopy, it stays forever and they have a really good variety of colors which is great.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
The product itself is amazing but the applicator is horrible. It doesn't distribute enough product and the applicator moves the product around when you go to apply more. I tried it with another applicator from a used up product I had and that's when I found out how great the concealer is. Don't know if I'd purchase again just because it seems like too much work to get the product to apply well.
Andie M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
My ABSOLUTE favorite as of right now. I was looking for a concealer that really did give the brightening effect under my eyes...it does...hands down...especially if you get the right color. The color selection is amazing. I can see how the applicator is a problem for some..but it is meant to be dotted on the skin. I dot...then I use to wand to spread it around the area I want and works just fine for me. Then I blend out with beauty blender. The coverage isn't full...but it does have great coverage in my opinion. Just try it..I love it!!!!!
Annie N.
East Hartford , CT
I really like the formula of this concealer and how there's such a large spectrum of shades. Overall I think it is a great concealer. The only thing is that the packaging makes it really hard to get product out. I feel like I've been jipped. I don't think it's worth $14 when I can get a drug store concealer for half the price. I would not repurchase again. But I would recommend it if you want a high end dupe and find trouble finding your specific shade.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
i love concealers because i have huge dark circles. i like the ones that come in a tube with an applicator better than the ones that are in the circle containers.
Sonia G.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT, i think its a great dupe for the nars creamy concealor. it glides on so well and is very long lasting and it is so affordable compared to the other high end products. it is very buildable on the skin yet so breathable. i love the color selection for this product and how it feels under the eye. would definitely repurchase this item over and over again,
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.