BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Sophia V.
Escondido, CA
I just have to say that this concealer is amazing. It covers up anything especially those pesky bags under your eyes. It brightens up your face leaving it looking young and radiant! All in all the perfect match for anyone wanting to look fresh.
Rana A.
This product is eh. When I purchased it the bottle wasn't all the way full. The packaging was literally plastic wrap but the bottle was okay. Easy to blend but not worth another buy. I don't recommend this to anybody.
Idisa S.
It's a great item , i buy it all the time. It's affordable and looks great on you. It never dries out and it doesn't come of right away. I really recommend it. !!!!!
Gennesy L.
Tucson, AZ
I can see the wrinkles under my eyes and it doesnt blend well. I have dark circles which I need to cover up and this doesnt work well at all. Plus I feel like it is a bit too oily? I wear the too faced better than sex waterproof mascara and I end up with my mascara under my eyes! Like how is that possible? It doesnt happen with any other products because that mascara is sooo difficult to remove off your lashes..
Massella D.
I was very surprised about this concealer. I'm not a huge Sephora brand cosmetics fan. In the past it's looked chalky on me but it seems that they've revamped their formula as this concealer is so silky and DOES NOT CREASE. You can definitely build the coverage if you'd like but it does the job. If you're just looking to spot treat and you're my skin tone, the color Ganache is literally the perfect match.
Melinda R.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer really got my attention because it said it was a gel but upon application I noticed that it would quickly seep into my fine lines ( I'm only 21) and it also was very thin of a concealer so it did not build up as nicely as I would've wanted a concealer to my thoughts are because it is a chill it's almost the consistency of one where which could be why it doesn't build up as nice because of it.
Mandy G.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this stuff. It is the best under eye concealer I've ever found. I will buy it again and again and again and again. If you have fines lines this is for you.
I was recommended this concealer and love how well it blends in with my becca foundation! I am still experimenting with concealers, but this is a good buy so far
Renisshaidra T.
Petersburg, VA
I use it almost everyday,one of the best concealers I've ever tried,I tried many others over the years and I could never find a perfect concealer but I went to Sephora couple months ago and they recommended to me and I'm going back soon
Hollie C.
Peytona, WV
I am back and forth about this product. When I use it it sits in my lines. I hate to leave a negative review because it could be the way I apply it or that I'm using too much. I do have to say the coverage is nice.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.