BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Berkley, MI
One of the best concealer I have ever used! It cover up very well. It is light weight, but I wish I needed need as much to cover some spots. I think it is better for under eye circles than blemishes, because I have to cake it on then.
Anna Brooke B.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone, 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
These are pretty good. They do brighten very well. However I wouldn't use them for concealer for blemishes because they don't cover all the way. It's a light-medium coverage.
Shannon C.
Shrewsbury
This concealer is amazing! It's decently priced and works great for covering up my imperfections! I buy this all the time! It isn't too long lasting but I do use it every day!
Nicole C.
Morristown, NJ
I loved this, and thought it worked great, but for some reason I feel like it didn't last as long as it should have. I do recommend using i, the quality was great, and you can't beat the price.
Felicia P.
I am in love with this concealer! The formula is really good and even when I'm wearing multiple layers, it doesn't feel like I have layers, just smooth skin there. This will probably be one of my go to concealers and I would definitely buy it again. It does a really good job of covering up my under eye circles and for high end makeup it is a really good price.
Gabrielle S.
Stafford, VA
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I've used this concealer since I been 17 and I am 25 years old this concealer is one of the best I have ever used still love it till this day! Also they have an amazing shade range!
Hallie B.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This product is amazing I have use this product a couple times it's for coverage and it makes your face really soft I recommend this product very much everybody needs to at least try it I deafly would buy this product again...!!!!
Caelan C.
West Sayville, NY
OK but I don't know that that consistency I felt like it was pretty good coverage but I don't know about a gel concealer definitely have to test it out for yourself I thought the price was pretty good compared to most things at Sephora I would definitely give it a go and you'll probably have a different opinion to make depending on what you like and probably what your skin type is I very really oilly skin and I just felt like this did not help
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for the price. I use this almost every day, both to cover my blemishes and to hide under-eye bags/"nontour."

It does have a bit of a tendency to crease, but it does much better in terms of coverage than most other concealers I've tried at a lesser pricepoint.

The wand is a standard concealer wand that I use to apply, and then use a brush or a beauty blender.

It does set very well and lasts longer than I'd expect, but I would recommend a setting powder for the undereye area.
i love this concealer!! i have been using it for about two years now. i use nothing other than this! and since i'm a sephora member they give me discounts every purchase?
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.