BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love the gel like consistency of these concealers and for being store brand, the wear time and coverage is pretty impressive. You also cant beat the price tag!
Liz E.
Moreno Valley
I absolutely love this concealer! I barely use makeup. They recommended this one to me and I tested it out and bought it instantly! Would recommend to anyone who has dark circles.
Jenny A.
Makes your eyes look brighter, the concealer is a little hard to blend and dries a bit fast but does the trick. Small and compact packaging, dofa applicator is a little small. I would recommend this to someone who's just starting to use concealer.
Chesica E.
Columbus, GA
My go to concealers! I use shade 13 to highlight and I use shade 19 to contour! It's super easy to apply and blend. However, I have found that I have to apply more of the lighter color than the darker color. I feel like the brush doesn't pick up enough product! I definitely don't have that problem with the darker color. I actually have the opposite issue. I have to make sure I don't apply too much! I would definitely recommend these concealers. I have included a picture of my highlighting and contouring done with this product.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA
I love Sephora brand products! I bought this concealer due to the vast selection of colors for my skin tone. I could go within many shades within my skin tone range which I've found that only Sephora can carry. This liquid concealer provided ample coverage for my dark circles and eye bags. Although I like that this concealer comes with a wand, I still use a brush to blend outwards. I still prefer the round eyepot concealer for undereye circles but this is still ok since it applies faster.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I am in love with this stuff it takes care of the bags under my eyes and just getting into make up this a great start for me so I recommend to bringers for sure.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I've been on a mission to find my *perfect* concealer and this one definitely hit top 5. It has great coverage and filled in my dark circles without settling into creases
Cailee M.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Buttercream was my perfect shade. I just finished my first tube, and I'm still waffling over whether or not I want to repurchase. It was pretty easy to blend on well moisturized skin, and it has very good coverage for minor skin issues I was having. It never looks dry or crepey underneath my eyes, and it does set and doesn't move for as long as I am wearing it. Overall, this has fantastic staying power (though not such great staying power underneath the eyes, but it stayed put and did NOT budge when applied to other areas of my face where I would spot conceal). Good stuff, indeed!
Breanna S.
This concealer has worked great for me! I think it is best for the under eye area. The packaging is a little basic and not that eye catching. I have heard from friends that it has worked great for them. I would recommend to others for sure!
Stephanie H.
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This is a good concealer. It provides good coverage without caking or settling into fine lines. It's blendable and fairly comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. The packaging is not the greatest, however. The wand only dispenses product on the tip, therefore, you can't spread the product very well using the wand. You really have to dab it on but other than that, this is a good concealer and it's much cheaper than the Nars or Urban Decay Naked Skin concealers.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.