BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
kayla w.
New Oxford, PA
This product is amazing. it keeps under eyes bright and creaseless. it does not compare to other concealers at the drugstore. the packaging is very nice, and this product is very longwearing. i would definitely recommend this.
Sarah I.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I can really only speak for my shade, but I'm feeling this collection. Like let's talk about shade range! Yesssssss! Come through Sephora! This stuff is bomb, the end.
Vanda M.
I love the consistency of this concealer and it's hydrating benefits especially over the proper eye cream. Low price point makes it affordable for anyone on a budget.
Mckenna L.
The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the applicator. The applicator doesn't pick up a lot of concealer so you have to keep dipping it back in the bottle. It has good coverage though
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
I personally really like this concealer. It works well and blends nicely. A must have in my bag to cover up blemishes on my face. Bought it at Sapphire a while back in my jcpennys.
Ann L.
Baker, LA
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This is the perfect concealer EXCEPT FOR THE APPLICATOR! The formula is great, very light and comfortable-comparable to the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer however the poorly designed applicator only allows for the product to be dotted along the desired area instead of applying a streak where you want. It doesn't crease when set properly and is thin enough to use along with other color correcting products. The color is actually light enough for us porcelain skin girls to achieve a highlight effect from this concealer. Great product but PLEASE Sephora, put a doe foot applicator in this product!!!
RUBY D.
Tucson
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I'm super light skinned with oily acne prone skin and this concealer works great on my face. I use it for under my eyes, to cover any blemish and to contour as well!
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
it wasn't my favorite but it had good coverage , it needs to be set and it creases easily but it is easy to blend and it looks nice on the skin but i still had bags under my eyes but my blemishes wouldn't show through , i would go with a different concealer
Maddie C.
Red Lion, PA
The Sephora Bright Future Gel Concealer is a great, lower budget option, for the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer. It covers my under eye circles beautifully, as well as any redness or blemishes that I have. I would buy this again and recommend it to people as an alternative.
Katie I.
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
Very brightening. Can be built up coverage wise. It is the perfect everyday concealer for the everyday girl do not underestimate sephora collection products. Can be applied with a beauty blender or morphe e 8 brush.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.