BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
stephanie j.
Marietta, GA
This product is super cheap and a dupe for the tarte shapetape from tarte! Its super to blend and covers everything you dont want to be seen! Super long lasting as well!
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
I love this! I use it alongside my kat von d contouring palette for a clean, seamless way to brighten my whole eye area. It is much less expensive than the designer brands and performs better.
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
This is a great concealer for the most part, but the color has to be perfect. Sometimes it can make your eyes look washed out and tired, but it goes on smooth, it's easy to blend and it's not too thick.
Ashley M.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I really really like this concealer. Since it's a gel serum formula, my dry under eyes don't look so crepey and dry. Great coverage and half the price of other concealer a sold at Sephora. One downside is the applicator. It's a doughfoot applicator but the tube makes it so that all of the product is at the tip or the wand. If you are looking for spot concealing than its a great wand. I personally don't mind having to dip my wand in a couple more times, but it is different. Overall it's a great concealer that can compete with other high end ones
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I just got this concealer in 12-pecan, and I think it is reasonable for the price. I had to fiddle with it for a while because I didn't realize part of the whole thing was it doesn't dispense a lot of product. I thought mine was defective or empty. It is pretty good coverage, you have have have (!!!)to set it with a powder or it will crease. I have dark circles and I used a brush and a beauty blender to apply--I think the brush is slightly better, only because not a lot gets dispensed and a few beauty blender bounces and it all gets sucked up.
Ecegul B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This is my first ever concealer that I got after a Sephora concealing class. It came with the store assistant's recommendations (but again it was a Sephora store so idk how much to agree on the recommendation cause it's my first time trying a concealer). I think it works? I sometimes use it when I feel like I need something extra to cover my under eyes or when I have red spots on my face due to sensitivity. Though a couple times the creases were too apparent after using this concealer so it made how my under eyes look even worse. I didn't know how to fix that and thought it was the concealer itself but another Sephora store associate told me that I needed to moisturize my eye are better and that was the reason for the crease. :/
Cynthia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've only used this a couple times but the coverage is amazing! It hides all my ugly blemishes and looks amazing. I always follow up with a powder and I'm ready to go.
Jasmine G.
Very creamy and smooth. It went well with my complexion although I should have gotten a a shade darker. But works week if you want a highlight under your eyebrows.
Sarah I.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I can really only speak for my shade, but I'm feeling this collection. Like let's talk about shade range! Yesssssss! Come through Sephora! This stuff is bomb, the end.
kayla w.
New Oxford, PA
This product is amazing. it keeps under eyes bright and creaseless. it does not compare to other concealers at the drugstore. the packaging is very nice, and this product is very longwearing. i would definitely recommend this.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.