BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I love this concealer. Its lightweight but gives me the coverage i'm looking for. I keep repurchasing it and recommending it to friends. Packaging is sleek and easy to clean.
Ty H.
Antioch , CA
Definitely recommend. It covers all the areas on my face i want to cover . Easy to apply and blends perfectly. Its a little pricey but i think its worth it . The packaging is also very nice and cute .SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
Nicole W.
Monroe , WI
I have used this one time and I will definitely be buying it again. It lasts long because you don't use a lot every time. They have lots of shades to match your skin tone.
Reva S.
Missouri City, TX
This concealer has such a good consistency as well as blendability. I would compare it to NARS radiant concealer. It's a good concealer and it's cheap. Yes, under eye and blemishes it is good, remember to bake though. Yes, everyone should atleast try this concealer. Extremely affordable.
Christine V.
I would absolutely recommend this! My favorite concealer of all time, everytime I order I have to order more than one. I love the consistency and how easy it is to apply and blend into the skin.
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone more...
Love this concealer! I would recommend getting this product! Best for under eye and blemishes! Not the best for building it up but I think it’s a good product for the price. I would get it again.
Margó W.
This is great for sheer coverage. Only downfall is the packaging. I feel like you have to remove the stopper to get a decent amount of product on the doe foot applicator.
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
Great shade for my fair skin. The formula was smooth and long lasting with setting powder. Easily buildable for desired coverage. Good amount for the price and I would buy it again.
Tiara C.
This product is really good I use it everyday and it works wonders and I love it but if you are looking for a really high coverage concealer and light weight I would not recommend this product
McKenna C.
Alma , MI
This is a great concealer for the most part, but the color has to be perfect. Sometimes it can make your eyes look washed out and tired, but it goes on smooth, it's easy to blend and it's not too thick.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.