BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Cassie M.
Upland , CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
It’s a good concealer but it’s not completely full coverage. If you’re a full coverage typa girl this isn’t for you but if you want a medium coverage then this is a good product.
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this product, goes on nice and smooth! Long lasting and I don’t find that it smears! It is not super expensive so it’s good for people on a budget! I am a mom and spending money on myself doesn’t happen often! It goes a long way! I would recommend this product to all those mamas out there that needs to cover up those bags ;)
Nadia A.
monrovia
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently just bought this product a month ago. And I’m very surprised that it lasts and it looks great and it’s also an affordable price. This product has really been slept on. The packaging is very very nice it is not too extravagant it is not too much. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is on the budget and still wants to look good. I will definitely be buying this again.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is SO AMAZING!! It covers my dark circles so well and a little goes a long way. I was so shocked to see the darkness gone, replaced with brightness!! I now look awake, alert and ready to face the day. I'm so excited about this concealer!!! Love it!!!
Adi J.
This product is great for covering up blemishes and imperfections on my face and does not irritate my sensitive skin. However, it creases really badly under my eyes. It immediatley looks weird and scaley. I have tried different primers, powders, and setting sprays, but it just doesn't work well to cover up dark circles.
Kaylee m.
la
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This product did not blend good at all! It creased, my under eyes look dry, didn’t cover well, i got it yesterday day and I’m returning it! Also to add to it the lady at Sephora matched my color wrong.
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone, 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
The texture of this concealer is very nice and it blends well but unfortunately it does not provide enough coverage for my hereditary dark circles. I have very deep hollows under my eyes and require a thicker consistency and something with more coverage. Unfortunately this didn’t work for me solely for that reason.
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love this concealer! The price is amazing for the quality! It is cheaper than most other brands and the same great quality! Only started using Sephora brand a couple months ago but love it so far!
Micah P.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great product for the price. I have dry skin, so this product did a great job of not drying out my under eyes. Unfortunately the shade range for this product is not great, so I did not repurchase it but I definitely would if they would extend their shade range.
Victoria R.
Croydon, PA
This is a basic concealer that I would recommend to anyone who is just starting out. If you have very dark, dark circles, this concealer isn’t going to cover very much. There is also a chemical smell that comes from the product itself. I would purchase this as a last resort if I was desperate for a concealer.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.