BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Gaby P.
Forest Hills, NY
I think this is a great concealer for the price . Definitely think it have medium coverage but can be built . It's light weight and I'm glad I picked this one up. This is a concealer I would recommend because it's such a great product for such a great price
Celeste C.
Casa Grande, AZ
I currently just bought this concealer and it is my holy grail although I wish I could have got a bit lighter color but it most definitely covered my dark circles. Also it was my first actual high end makeup I bought so I consider it very reasonable price and the bottle lasts me a long time
Jo P.
Summersville, WV
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a decent product, but it just unfortunately doesn't have enough coverage for me. I work a lot of hours as a restaurant manager and I need something to cover up these dark circles! This one didn't make the cut.
jules M.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This concealer has cured my NARS obsession. It's the most similar to their concealer but at a lower price point. Ever since I tried this one I haven't turned back. It has great coverage and selection of shades. Love!
Gracie C.
Arlington , TX
This is a nice concealer to brighten up the eye and highlight the center of the face. I had problems where my under eye area was dry during the winter and this concealer really helped my a lot during those dry months
Alyssa M.
Hesperia, CA
This concealer is my HOLY GRAIL. I love the contoured look and it's so simple to apply to the areas needed. You can build on this for a more bold look. Mostly used it for under my eyes. I would recommend you try it.
Samantha B.
Bargersville, IN
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I was looking for something light and soft yet still had the coverage of something heavy. This checked all my boxes. It’s a great product, especially for the price. I would say it’s a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked.
karla p.
I recently bought this like a week ago and I've used this every single day. I love love it for my under eyes and highlighted my face. It is great coverage for a great price. It blends out amazing. And gives you enough time to blend it out with it drying.
Erika S.
I don't suffer from severe dark circles but am looking for a product with light coverage to brighten my undereye area. This is lightweight, easy to blend but doesn't make me feel like I've wasted time putting it on.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.