BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Ashleigh T.
Alabama
This is a "ok" for me, whenever i apply if i dont begin to blend as soon as i put it on my face it gets super dry and creases so bad. Maybe its my undereyes idk! You can try for yourself by i woudnt waste your money tbh!
Ann C.
Fouke, AR
Review for: 14 Toffee - tan with neutral undertone more...
I have used so many different brands but I will say the is the best I have ever used! I have oil skin and doesn't make my face oil like the other brands! I love it!
Celeste C.
Casa Grande, AZ
I currently just bought this concealer and it is my holy grail although I wish I could have got a bit lighter color but it most definitely covered my dark circles. Also it was my first actual high end makeup I bought so I consider it very reasonable price and the bottle lasts me a long time
Rosemary C.
My biggest problem is acne, blemishes and redness but with the Sephora collection smoothing and brightening concealer my face looks flawless. Great all day wear, a wide variety of colors and for the price its a deal. Easy to apply and blends very well too.
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
I love it my it's finished but I want another one highly recommended you have to try this amazing conciler    Love it  I fell in love whit that
 if you have the opportunity go for it
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I use this concealer everyday to conceal under my eyes, to highlight, and I use a darker color to conceal. I love it so much and it's only like 9$. It is very affordable and it really works. I will continue to buy always.
Anne R.
bloomington
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
For the price it's not beatable!! It's great coverage and lasts most of the day. I only wish that there was more product in the tube. It runs out quick, however I do use a decent amount every day before I bake my face.
Jo P.
Summersville, WV
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a decent product, but it just unfortunately doesn't have enough coverage for me. I work a lot of hours as a restaurant manager and I need something to cover up these dark circles! This one didn't make the cut.
Stephanie S.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Love this. Accidentally ordered this thought but glad I did. Good for under eye and redness on the cheeks. It is buildable but you don't need a lot to get good coverage. I actually use this before I put on foundation.
Gaby P.
Forest Hills, NY
I think this is a great concealer for the price . Definitely think it have medium coverage but can be built . It's light weight and I'm glad I picked this one up. This is a concealer I would recommend because it's such a great product for such a great price
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.