BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Eveline R.
Falls Church, VA
Amazing concealer I have very dark circles under my eyes and have already tried quiet of a few brands that could cover my weakest spot on my face, and not so many had had as great results as this one from sephora. Love it!
Taryn M.
It worked fine for color correcting. The wand doesn't pick up a lot of product which can be great for color correcting small spots but annoying if correcting larger areas. I prefer the very similar formula correctors from NYX.
Kaycie K.
Fort sill, OK
I just picked up this product &I I am loving it! It's so easy to apply & blends like a dream. It reminds me of the Tarte Shape Tape that everyone is raving about. Does not budge throughout the day or crease. Very wide variety of shades for every skin tone & very affordable!
Esha P.
South Grafton, MA
This concealer makes your under eyes really pop! It brightens them very nicely without overdoing it. My skin is a combination of dry and normal, which went very well with this product. It did not make my under eyes and other highlighting spots dry or look cakey.
Lacey W.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is ok, the shade looked a bit like peanut butter on my but blended out and oxidized it did an okay job. It covered fairly well, not as well as a shape tape or other fuller coverage concealer but it's not bad.
Janie R.
Meh this concealer isn't great, it creased just like any other concealer except it's like $12. I would go for the Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer instead since it's less than half the price and in my opinion even better
Mackenzie E.
This concealer was definitely not my favorite. The applicator brush did not pick up much product and the product itself didn't have very good coverage. For this concealer it did not last very long and was pricey for the quality. I would not recommend buying this.
Edie G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I really like this concealer. It is a medium coverage but I personally think that on my skin I can get it to full coverage. It has a dewy finish which I really enjoy. The packaging is nice I think the rounded doughfoot applicator makes it hard because you can only dot on the concealer. I would purchase again.
Katie T.
I got a great color but I couldn't get over the applicator. It only allowed you to make dots and didn't try the coverage the way unneeded to. If they repackage it with a new applicator I would try again. If not then no way
Kaitlyn A.
Bristow, VA
My every day concealer right here! It covers my dark circles and it works so great with the Sephora collection foundation. It isn't too thick, and it is buildable, so you can layer it to your satisfaction! Plus, it's very affordable!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.