BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this concealer almost daily, mainly due to the cost effectiveness. It's Sephora's brand so it's a lot cheaper than others of its kind. It also is very long lasting and coordinates well with other products I use frequently.
Tessa S.
Texarkana, AR
I bought this concealer a couple of days ago. I mostly use it for highlighting so I can't really say anything about its coverage. It is pretty lightweight and doesn't cause any caking or wrinkling. It's not excellent and the applicator is horrible but for the price ($14) it's pretty good.
Vanna G.
Kettering, OH
This is my go to concealer and I love it so much. The packaging is great and it is so easy to use. It holds its ground against other competirá and more expense makeup brands like tarte. I love this and everyone should try it .
Gabrielle J.
Waco, TX
This gets the job done when I need it to and has a medium feel to it. I don't often use concealer so this was the perfect price point for my needs. If I needed it everyday I might have gone with something with more coverage.
Sydney G.
Ok so I didn't particularly like this formula. But I have to confess I got the wrong color. I'm a fair light completion and didn't realize what color I was getting. I went back to the store to buy the right one and I tested it and it was super super full coverage and very heavy. It was also a little tough to blend out. If you like a heavier feel then give this a try.
Amanda S.
Everett, WA
These are light weight and hydrating concealers. They wear really well and they sit and don't budge once dry. They do not have enough coverage on their own, especially for this full time working mother of two. But really great with a color corrector underneath
Breanna C.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer covers pretty good. It is also a good price but doesn't last long. When I got it, it maybe lasted me two weeks. It is build-able but I always got creases under my eyes. I would recommend this to others just if they need something cheap then and there.
Sarah T.
Billings, MT
This concealer is pretty good at it's job. It covers dark circles under your eyes. You definitely would want to use a setting powder for this to stay long lasting. It is easy to apply and blend . I would probably spend a little more for a better concealer next time.
Rebecca D.
Trenton, NJ
Love the coverage and how it feels on the skin. It’s really great for brightening as well, and for concealing and shaping your eyebrows. Feels really lightweight and soft and blends out beautifully. Also has great shade range
Tracey C.
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This creamy formula glides on and blends out well on my combination skin. However, the concealer does not provide the blurring and perfecting qualities I like. This product is better suited to those who need minimal coverage.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.