BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Kea'Ora S.
Azusa, CA
I looovve this. My go to concealer! I also use the color corrector from this line. I always end up with a flawless finish. It's a great coverage with little product. Great for carving out the brows and it is extremely lightweight.
Chelsea J.
Crosby, TX
I love love love!! The coverage and consistency is so bomb! The price isn't to bad, if I could remember correctly I think it's around 14 bucks which is completely worth spending on this product.
Malia B.
I did not like this product at all!I have dark under eyes and it did not cover them or any blemishes.It is not buildable.It is also not even long lasting by the end of the day it is not even there and I would never buy this again.
Hannah W.
York, ME
This is my favorite concealer yet. It really brightens up the under eye area and it's really easy to blend. The packaging is sleek and classy. It works best for under eyes I believe, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
Allison S.
Gorham, ME
I get some pretty bad acne and some REALLY bad dark circles under my eyes. When I discovered this product I felt I had found the magic makeup to fix those issues. My face looked better than ever! I'd recommend over and over again.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
Love this concealer! Tried many and this one is by far the best and works really great for skin and gives a natural look! Really recommend buying if you need a concealer!
Jilda B.
San Jose, CA
This is definitely an affordable product you as a consumer can purchase. This does last long and doesn't look cakey when you apply more on. It's buildable and blendable! I would recommend this product to all the beauty gurus! ✨✨✨
Lizbeth C.
El Paso, TX
The product worked very good for my skin. It helped brighten my complexion where I needed and cover blemishes. The packaging was simple and nice. A con was that I feel the product didn't last very long. Overall, it worked nicely.
Vanna G.
Kettering, OH
This is my go to concealer and I love it so much. The packaging is great and it is so easy to use. It holds its ground against other competirá and more expense makeup brands like tarte. I love this and everyone should try it .
Diamond H.
Syracuse
I really love this product. I used to use NARS creamy concealer as my everyday concealet but it's really expensive so I tried this out after hearing that it's a great dupe for a cheaper price. I was not disappointed. The color range is pretty good and the coverage is amazing. My only issue is that it does tend to crease on me a little...but overall this is a greAt product
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.