BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jilda B.
San Jose, CA
This is definitely an affordable product you as a consumer can purchase. This does last long and doesn't look cakey when you apply more on. It's buildable and blendable! I would recommend this product to all the beauty gurus! ✨✨✨
Allison S.
Gorham, ME
I get some pretty bad acne and some REALLY bad dark circles under my eyes. When I discovered this product I felt I had found the magic makeup to fix those issues. My face looked better than ever! I'd recommend over and over again.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
Love this concealer! Tried many and this one is by far the best and works really great for skin and gives a natural look! Really recommend buying if you need a concealer!
Kea'Ora S.
Azusa, CA
I looovve this. My go to concealer! I also use the color corrector from this line. I always end up with a flawless finish. It's a great coverage with little product. Great for carving out the brows and it is extremely lightweight.
Lizbeth C.
El Paso, TX
The product worked very good for my skin. It helped brighten my complexion where I needed and cover blemishes. The packaging was simple and nice. A con was that I feel the product didn't last very long. Overall, it worked nicely.
Eleonora S.
Aventura, FL
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I have been using this product for 2 years. Love it, it lasts a long time and is very creamy. The shape of the wand makes for a very easy application. Good for concealing and highlighting. Will definitely keep buying this product.
Khalea B.
The product is good but not quite as pigmented as other products. There is not much in the bottle so it does not last very long. I got about 6 uses out of it. It is good for light coverage but not full. Overall an ok product.
Courtney G.
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
Great product for a great price. Is very comparable and up to par with higher end products. I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and this works well to minimize the appearance of them. I would highly recommend this product.
Chelsea J.
Crosby, TX
I love love love!! The coverage and consistency is so bomb! The price isn't to bad, if I could remember correctly I think it's around 14 bucks which is completely worth spending on this product.
Hannah W.
York, ME
This is my favorite concealer yet. It really brightens up the under eye area and it's really easy to blend. The packaging is sleek and classy. It works best for under eyes I believe, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.