BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Noor A.
Lincoln
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Omg how am I gonna get this off literally this is so long wearing I can wear this for days without having to reapply lol what the heck what even is this I am in complete shock with this company like wtfff come through
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
This is an okay concealer, nothing to write home about or anything. If it’s all you have and you set it enough it works fine, but it’s so oily that it’s hard to use without setting it and then it still creases easily
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
This product works great when you first apply it but after a little while it starts creasing under your eye even with setting powder underneath, and I really didn’t like the way it made my skin look, it is also a little sticky. However, it did brighten my undereyes very nicely. I probably wouldn’t recommend this because it is just too pricey for the quality.
Alyssa H.
Walden
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
Amazing concealer! It goes on your face and blends out so easily! It also smells like nothing. I would not recommend using this as an eyelid primer, but it works amazingly as a concealer. Lasts a long time too!
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
I have mixed feelings on this concealer; it isn’t drying but it’s very watery i don’t know if it was just mine because i’ve never heard that claim. the coverage was nice I did like that.
Micah C.
Atlanta, GA
Y’all, I like this better than Tarte shape tape. It doesn’t dry and flake off, and provides moderate coverage of those dark circles under my eye, which you can build. It also is moisturizing to my eyelid skin.
Valerie R.
anaheim
These concealers are alright, they are more of a light to medium coverage, you can build up the coverage, I would consider this concealer for more of a natural look and for a person who wants light coverage
Kristine M.
California
Review for: Other more...
Good concealer! I use it for under my eye sometimes but mostly to define my brows! Easy to apply due to the applicator. It’s long lasting, no creases, and good coverage. I would buy again and would recommend to others!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is SO AMAZING!! It covers my dark circles so well and a little goes a long way. I was so shocked to see the darkness gone, replaced with brightness!! I now look awake, alert and ready to face the day. I'm so excited about this concealer!!! Love it!!!
Cassie M.
Upland , CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
It’s a good concealer but it’s not completely full coverage. If you’re a full coverage typa girl this isn’t for you but if you want a medium coverage then this is a good product.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.